Chapter Seventy- Frozen Tears

Jack sat on the edge of Elsa's bed in her old rooms, the ice forming into long points around him from the walls. The tears falling from his blue colbat eyes hit his pale cheeks. As he thought of the memories that he would remember for the rest of his life, slowly turning into faded disbelief of what he was now living with. The sound of her laugh echoed through his hollow mind, as he felt his heart pound with grief. The moments that followed came in little pieces, the fights and disagreements came to mind wishing how he could go back to the moment and hold her tighter than ever before; he stood up walking around the room and as he thought of the situations that he'd come into her room catching glimpses that made his heart race, even before he'd confessed his feelings towards her, he knew deep down there was something between them. He picked up her hairbrush as he thought of the moments, she would brush her long blonde hair and placed it back down where he'd picked it up.

He walked back over towards where her dresses hung as he catches the fabric between his fingers feeling it against his skin. He remembered the first time he laid eyes on her throughout his time here, they'd walked into each other and fell to the ground, she was wearing a nightgown and she had been startled that someone had even been in the hallways. The night they danced together on their first date where he'd taken her to the Northern Lights swirled through his mind, he smiled thinking of how beautiful she'd looked in her light blue dress and her curly hair down to her waist. Not to mention that was the night he'd taught her how to dance. The stollen kisses that they'd shared with each other brought more tears to his eyes.

He felt his breathing become heavier as he thought about Everything that came to mind. He would never love anyone the way he loved his snowflake....

Not one day would he forget the beauty she brought to his life......