Chapter Nineteen- Some Things Never Change.

Elsa quickly restrained herself from Jack, straightening her dress and wiping her cheeks as if she hadn't cried. And she her long sparkling cape trailed behind her she reached the door and turned the handle revealing Felix waiting outside. His face stern and cold as he saw the Queen approached the door. Elsa's blush suddenly disappeared without a trace seeing the one person who she'd also been avoiding and as he stood her outside her room her eyes darting back into her room quickly closing the door as she started to walk down the hallway and entering the study.

Elsa "What is it, Felix?" she sighed.

Felix "I was just coming to tell you that I've written to the prince Hans, I told you about" he smiled.

Elsa "You have? But I thought you wanted me to write to him?"

Felix "Well seems like you've been busy lately so I took it into my own hands, he will be here by the end of the week, and he has agreed to the arranged marriage you just have to accept when he asks you."

Elsa "So I'm not even allowed to think about it first?" she asks feeling her heart break a little.

Felix "I thought you agreed with this too? Its what's best for the country and let's be honest it's not like you're going to find anyone else in the meantime, is it?" he snapped at her.

Elsa gulped feeling the anger build up inside her.

Elsa "Excuse me why would you talk to me that way? I may have agreed with this but, it doesn't mean I don't have a choice in the matter."

Felix "Oh please, woman are made for one thing and its not to rule a kingdom, so hurry up my dear and get engaged because I want a King on the throne not a problem with a secret that her parents tried to hide away." He says with an evil smirk placing both hands on the desk.

Elsa "How dare you! I am more than another Alliance to another kingdom I am your Queen!! you should earn some respect" she said coldly.

Felix "Respect is earned my dear, and I don't see a Queen before me I see a little girl, who is scared because she has no idea what she's doing so let us men do the actual work my darling because you will be marrying Prince Hans whether you like it or not!" he shouted.

Elsa stared in horror hearing the words spill from Felix's mouth was treasonous, but he knew that, and she already knew the risk he was willing to take. She felt the ice form through her veins spreading to her fingertips as she tried to hold back in fear of him knowing what she was capable of and of what he might do if he ever found out that she was different to others. As she watched the council member walk out the door, she turned to face the window watching the children playing in the snow that still laid on the ground. She could feel the build up of tears form behind her eyes and she refused to let them flow where people could walk in at any moment, she hadn't expected for Jack to step into her room earlier and hold her tightly in his arms. He felt like home every time she was near and when she thought of the moment before Felix interrupted, she blushed deeply. She could still feel the way his lips pressed onto hers lingering in the air like a moment in time. How was she going to tell him that she was getting married to a man that she didn't even know? How had she let this happen? How had she let him into her world, knowing the consequences of being a Queen....

Walking away from the window she headed towards the big door and pulled the handle. She walked out the room feeling eyes on her as she passed the hallways towards her chambers. She slipped inside where she found herself slamming the door shut, her hands on the oak door as she sighed and placed her head onto her hands. It wasn't until she heard a voice from behind her that she turned around, seeing Jack sat on the edge of her bed with a worried face and flushed from the redness of his face. He stood up his staff leaned against the edge of the bed where he was sat.