Chapter Fifty Two- Celebration!

Elsa found herself back inside her chambers trying to figure out what she should wear as she twiddled the ring on her finger, taking it off and placing it onto the vanity. She couldn't wait for the great celebration and that's when she heard the knock at her door. casually walking over, she turned the handle to see Jack staring back at her with his colbat orbs smiling with his glistening pearls. She smiled back taking his hand and pulling him inside the room with no hesitation. The moonlight shined into her room through the windows bouncing off Elsa's blue eyes that took Jacks breath away as he found himself being pulled further into the room. Her arms wrapped around his neck gently as she looked upon his face with love in her eyes as her heart filled with happiness from not only her sister's news but from how lucky she was to have Jack in her life. Jack planted a small loving kiss onto her lips and as he pulled away, he couldn't but smile back at her.

Jack "I love you."

Elsa "I love you too." She said pulling away and tightly hugging him.

Her hand rested on the soft blue fabric of his hoodie as the memories of when she first hugged him came to mind when she felt the fabric under her fingertips.

Jack "So what were you planning on wearing before I knocked?" he asked.

Elsa "I don't know yet, I was trying to decide whether to wear something different or to make another one myself."

Jack "Snowflake you look beautiful in no matter what you wear." He blushed deeply.

Elsa quickly ruffled his hair playfully as she chuckled at his comment, she saw his face turn deep red and couldn't but blush lightly herself. Elsa tried to run away but Jack pulled her back in and kissed her on the cheek he chuckled lightly to himself as he saw Elsa blush a little harder as he held her in his arms against his chest, with his arms wrapped around her waist he could hold her forever. Whenever he held her, he could still feel the sense of home wash over his body sending shivers down his spine and even though the guardians had returned to the North pole for a while he was looking forward to seeing them again when they finally headed to the party. As the young Queen pulled away from his warm embrace her long hearted smile turned into a little frown not wanting to break free from his arms but, she knew deep down that she needed to start getting ready. She turned to face the blue eyed colbat guardian his handsome face staring back at her with a smile upon his face, she stepped forward placing a hand on his chest as she pressed her pink lips against his.

Elsa "As much as I love being in your arms, I should probably start getting ready for the party." She says.

Jack "I know, I just love having you in my arms too. But I'll let you get ready." He smiled happily.

Elsa "Will you wait for me?" she asked.

Jack "Of course I will, I'll step into the other room while you change." He smiled again, heading towards the other room.

Elsa "Thank you." she said letting go off his hand as he slipped into the other room.

Elsa stood silently on her own her mind wondering to her thoughts, she wondered what it would be like if Jack and her ever took the step to get married one day but she laughed to herself at the possibility. Besides the arranged marriage to the Prince Hans, she had never considered the idea of marrying anyone maybe with the ice powers under her veins she thought no one would ever want to marry a person like her, I mean who could blame them? Her mind wandered back to her little sister who was overcome with joy with the engagement. She knew Kristoff would take care of her sister he treated her how she should be treat with respect and love and she couldn't be happier for the couple. Even though she hadn't been out of her room she knew that even time she saw them look at one other that she see the love within their eyes for each other and it made her heart skip a beat knowing she'd finally found that herself with Jack. Someone that she had researched her whole life, she still couldn't believe that she was in a relationship with the Jack Frost. The guardian who had stolen her heart....