Chapter Thirty One- I Want Your Heart

Elsa threw her arms around Jacks neck as both of their lips connected. There cheeks coloured with a pink tinge of blush while deeply kissing each other. After catching their breath and pulling away Elsa stood facing Jack as her face still grew red in colour. Jack looked to the floor scratching his neck in nervousness unable to speak the words he wanted to say. Jack took Elsa's hand into his rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb. Her eyes sparkled in the light as he caught the glimpse of snowflakes in her irises. Her light blue dress trailed behind her and her long French braided platinum blonde hair flowed down her back.

Jack "I missed you" he spoke shyly.

Elsa "I missed you too" she stepped forward placing her hand on his hoodie.

Jack "Why did you run away?"

Elsa" I was scared.... I thought... they were going to take me away."

Jack nervously pulled Elsa into another embrace, wrapping his arms around her waist and Elsa melted into the hug, smelling the fresh scent of peppermint go up her nose. Elsa stared into his colbat eyes daring to kiss him again as the memories of all their kisses glared into her mind. The spark of electricity burst through her veins as she felt Jack grip her waist tighter, Elsa feels the blush spread across her face with a sudden rush. Jack placed a hand on her warm blushed cheek, smiling back at her with his white grin.

Jack "Anna wouldn't let that happen and neither would I" he blushed at his own comment.

Elsa "Jack...." She trailed off unable to speak the words she wanted to.

Jack however knew what he wanted to say even if he felt the blush creep across his face again.

Jack "Elsa we should talk, I need to tell you something".

Elsa placed her hand back on his blue hoodie where she could feel the pounding of his heart beating against his chest harder than before. The nerves swirled through his body as he felt the beads of sweat form on his forehead. He couldn't help but smile at the sight of the beauty in front of him as she looked, she radiant in the light beaming down on her skin. He pressed his lips against her rosy ones and quickly pulled away.

Elsa "What do you want to tell me?" She asked shyly.

Jack opened his wide grin to tell her what his heart was pounding incredibly loudly against his chest for, but the sound of footsteps approached from behind hitting the ground. Elsa blushed deeply her sister grinning like a mad woman as she saw the two figures in front of her.

Anna "I see you two found each other already" she giggles to herself.

Jack "You could say that yes" he smiled.

Anna "Felix's looking for you" she frowned at her sister.

Elsa's sudden happiness came to an end feeling the sadness take over her mind once again with the thought of Felix forcing her to marry someone she didn't even know. Even though she knew it wouldn't be the prince Hans since she'd shipped him back to where he came from, she felt a little at ease. Anna swiftly walked beside her as they travelled back inside down the hallways to the study where Elsa awaited her future to be questioned as well as her sanity. All eyes were on her once she stepped inside the quickly shut room, she could see the slight grin on Felix's face as she passed him by.

Elsa "What do you want Felix?" she snapped a little.

Felix "We need to discuss something your majesty" he folded his arms.

Anna "Is it the fact you threw the Queen in a cell?" she snapped at him suddenly.

Felix "I did that for her own benefit".