Chapter Seventy-Three-Choice's

Elsa "I can go back?" She said feeling her heart race at the thought.

"Yes, you can but that is a choice for you to make. After all you've longed to be with your parents since you lost them. You can have all of that if you stay however, it means never seeing your sister or Jack again until their time is over."

Elsa looked behind her seeing her parents hug each other with her daughter in the middle, she'd longed for this very moment. To see her parents again to have them hold her tight and tell her they loved her for who she was. And she never imagined that she would get to meet her daughter that she had lost. She looked to the floor twiddling her thumbs in anticipation of thought. Her eyes raised up looking around at the white around her.

Elsa "But, what about Jack will he be safe if I do?" she asked nervously.

"As I said you have an important role to play"

Elsa "And what about Pitch?"

"You will find out once you've made your choice. But, what will it be? have you decided what you would like to do?"

Elsa "I want to go back" she pleaded.

"Are you sure? Once you go back there's no changing your mind."

Elsa" I'm sure"

The white light surrounded her making her eyes burn at the sight that she closed her eyes......