Chapter Forty Seven- Bound To You

Elsa hurried around the room as she desperately tried to rush getting ready, she was already far too late, and her sister Anna was bought to be searching for her any minute and with her cousin staying in the castle she was going to be mad. She'd promised them both to spend more time with them both since they'd been here already for two weeks, and she had learnt so much from finding out Rapunzel had been hidden in a tower for eighteen years to finding out she had an uncle far away over the seas. Once she'd waved her hand over her body after Jack had left the room, she made a teal and pink summer dress with her shoulders exposed by a thin strap of pink off her shoulders. And when she called out to Jack who re-entered the room with his jaw dropping a little from amazement, picking up her shoes from underneath as he passed vanity lifting one in the air as the young Queen jumped a little in the air reaching for the shoes. Jack chuckled lifting it higher.

Elsa "Oh come on give me my shoe?" she asked sweetly.

Jack "Only if you give me a kiss first." He smiled cheekily.

Elsa "Oh you wanna play that game huh?" she flirted a little.

Jack "Are you flirting with me your majesty?" he grinned.

Elsa "Maybe I am" she giggled.

Jack "Mind I must say you are beautiful" he chuckled to himself.

Elsa felt the blush creep on her cheeks as she saw Jack staring back at her with his wide grin trying to get her back. And as she jumped clutching the shoe in her hand while it was still in Jacks their foreheads pressed together as Jack leaned forward gently pressing his rosy lips against hers. After pulling away Jack giggled seeing the blush still on her cheeks and as she tugged on the shoe in his grasp, he pulled her forward into his arms, but the Queen pulled away from him walking a way before the fifth guardians' arms slipped around her waist pulling her backwards towards his body.

Elsa "Hey!" She yelled out as looked behind her to see his cheesy smile on his face.

Jack "Sorry I just can't resist you" he pecked her cheek from behind as she giggled in return.

Elsa "Your in a good mood this morning" she beamed a smile at him as she turned to face him.

Jack "I'm always in a good mood especially when I'm with you" a blush crept over his cheeks.

Elsa "Well I'm glad your happy" she smiled feeling his arms pick her up suddenly as she let out a small shriek.

Jack placed her back on the bed with a smile, looking down at her as her face reddened. She placed her left hand on his warm cheek leaning forward as she placed a gently kiss on his lips. Pulling away she smiled back up at him again.

Jack "How could I not be happy? I'm with you" he said cheekily.

Elsa "I don't know sometimes I worry..." she trailed off.

Jack "Worry about what?" He asked as carefully pulled away from her and laid beside het while she sat up.

Elsa "In case .... I'm not doing enough to make you happy she frowned feeling Jacks fingers lace with her own.

Jack "Snowflake you make me the happiest person in the world just by being here with me, what's this really about?" He asked feeling concerned.

Elsa "Sorry.... I just worry about the council and what they'll do when they find out about us and I'm surprised Felix hasn't told them yet" she explained.

Jack "Els, if your really worried about what I think your worried about I promise you don't need to be. You haven't done anything wrong and besides, it been four months since that incident don't you think by now you would have heard something?" he says.

Elsa "I don't know... some part of me is still waiting for something to happen unexpectedly."

Jack "Well I suppose your right but, come on cant we go back to five minutes ago where you were flirting with me?!" he says chuckling to himself.

Elsa "Oh you caught that huh?" she blushed.

Jack "its not like I've heard you flirt before." He said smiling.

Elsa "I'm not exactly used to flirting but will you give me my shoe now?"

Jack chuckled to himself suddenly giving her the shoe only to pull away from her at the last second as she gave him a glance.

Jack "Why didn't you take the shoe I said you could have it." He smirked handing her the shoe again and pulling it away last minute again.

Elsa "Please?" she asked moving closer towards him planting a kiss on his cheek.

Jack blushed suddenly feeling his face heat up from the unexpected kiss on his cheek, It wasn't until he looked back up at her to see those blue whirlpools flutter their eyelashes back at him that he knew what she was doing. It was right at that moment the fifth guardian jumped up from the bed taking the Queen and throwing her over his shoulder as he giggled at his actions.

Elsa "Ahh Jack put me down!" she yelled.

Jack "Not a chance" he smirked.

Elsa "Oh come on! We're already late and Anna is gunna kill me".

Jack "Fine only if you give me a kiss again" he asked.

Elsa "Only if you put me down on the ground." She grinned.

Jack "Fine" he said placing her back on the ground.

Elsa moved forward locking lips with her boyfriends as his arms wrapped around her waist pulling her even closer and as Elsa pulled away, she sighed knowing it was time to go and once Jack had finally handed her other shoe, she pulled him towards the door stopping for a minute.

Elsa "Come on Frost we need to go." She said putting her shoes on her feet.