Chapter Ten- Secrets

As Jack looked down at the waddling snowman, he couldn't believe his eyes. Was this real? Was he dreaming right now?The small waddling snowman gets closer towards him raising his stick arm up to the young guardian. Jacks' eyes widened again as he crouched down to the snowman that had caught his attention.

Jack "Are you.... Alive?" He asked.

Snowman "I think so" he giggled a little to himself.

Jack "And Elsa built you?"

Snowman "Yes she did, I'm called Olaf and I love warm hugs!!" He says waddling further to Jack and giving him a hug.

Jack gives Olaf a warm hug back still in shock from what he's seeing right now. How could Elsa be afraid of who she was? If anything, she had to know how amazing she was. Jack stood up taking a glance at the young Queen who was still stood by the open window to her room, looking back at him with worried eyes. He walked over towards Elsa as his smile beamed at her. He took her hand into his after placing his staff against the wall, he felt the warmth spread through his body making his cheeks redden from the blush.

Jack "Elsa your amazing, how did you even manage to create him?" He asked smiling still.

Elsa "I.... It just happened one day...." She said looking down at the floor in nervousness.

Jack "I think it's amazing, honestly I don't know how you're afraid to be yourself look at what you can do" he beamed.

Elsa looked back up catching Jacks blue orbs staring back at her while his beaming smile grew. Elsa felt the blush coat her cheeks again as she watched Jack fawn over her abilities. She wasn't used to getting such compliments from anyone all she knew was that Pitch would love to torment her and call her a monster.

Jacks smile flashed through her mind once again, making her feel warm and fuzzy as Jacks hand pressed against hers again making her come back to reality. His blue eyes stared into hers waiting for her to tell him how it could be possible that she could make such an incredible thing, the truth was it had happened one day when her powers had become stronger and she was panicking, and as the ice formed from her gloved hands she kept her mind occupied by thinking of the moments she shared with her younger sister dressing a snowman with a carrot nose and stick for arms as they giggled to their heart's content, it wasn't until she snapped out of her thoughts that the snowman had come to life surprisingly in front of her eyes. Ever since she'd been hiding in in her room as the days were long and hard at times sometimes from duties from being Queen, she knew she could talk to her old friend Olaf. Of course, he wanted to go outside but he didn't understand that other people would be started at the fact a walking life snowman was walking around the castle and not just that, but no one knew of her secret powers.

As she looked up seeing Jacks kind eyes look back at her, she felt her heart race at him waiting for an answer.

Elsa "It.... it was an accident..." she said growing quiet again.

Jack "Elsa, no matter how it happened. This.... This is incredible what you can do I wish you could see that" he chimed.

Elsa's cheeks turned a deeper crimson as she smiled back at Jack, his words were unexpected, but they lingered in her mind as she thought. Why did she feel so ashamed of herself and the way she was born? Was there a chance at some day she could be herself without hesitation? And why did she feel so comfortable with Jack being near her? Was it because he was like her? Her head span with a million different thoughts of why and hows but, the truth was no matter how hard she thought about these things that made her afraid of even herself, how was she supposed to rule a kingdom when she had only just opened the door to everything, she never thought she would be able to....... And as her heart raced with Jacks hand in hers the waddling Olaf came to a stop in front of them both looking up at them with a giggle comes from his lips.

Olaf "You two sure are cute!" He giggled again.

The two figures blushed at the little snowman's words causing the young guardian to pull his hand away from Elsa's and rub the back of his neck in nervousness. Jack stares down at Olaf who happily in his own world, he looked back up feeling Elsa's gaze on him, there hadn't been much talking between them and he had a feeling that was because she was frightened of what he might say due to the unexpected snowman that walked among them.

Jack "Elsa... you know you don't need to be scared right? I'm not going to tell anyone about this if you don't want me too"

Elsa "its... not that .... I'm scared of what the world will think of me most of.... The council, the people, they might think they have a mad Queen if I tell people I have powers....and I don't want to let my father down... he may not be here anymore but its my responsibility and i....."

Jack "You know you deserve happiness, right? Look I've mentioned this before, but everyone has a chance to be happy no matter what. Even if they might think what they want, you deserve to be yourself and happy".

Elsa "But- "she gets cut off.

Jack "No buts, come on you know I'm right don't you?"He said taking her hands in his again.

Elsa "Yes.... I know it's true, but there's something else I need help with...." She went quiet again.

Jack "Why what's wrong?" He wondered.

Elsa "Can ...can I show you?" She said looking towards inside the window.

Jack "Ermm sure"

Elsa made her way inside still holding onto one of Jacks hands, she guides him through the study she has and towards her bedroom. It wasn't until Jack stopped, he noticed the ice spreading up the wall and covered on the floor. He looks at Elsa who looks to the ground in shame, he shakes her hand a little and her head shoots up. Their eyes meet and he can see the sadness growing in her them.

Jack "Elsa....i don't know what to say..."

Elsa "Look I know it looks bad and it is.... I just don't know how to melt it..."

Jack "Well... let's see if I can help" he smiles at her.