Chapter Forty Five- Far From Home

Elsa stared back at Jack who was boiling over in anger as the red in his cheeks began to grow, his girlfriend stood in horror from experiencing the shock of knowing Felix had the dagger from her nightmares in his possession, he wondered if it meant anything and how the two were connected but surly Felix couldn't know Pitch? He snaked his arm around the Queens waist pulling her in tightly to his chest as he headed rested there hearing the pounding of his heavy beating heart, she loved pressing her ear against his chest knowing his heart rapidly changed when she was around made it so much easier of how she felt for him. Her feeling grew every day and every moment they spent together she genuinely loved him for who he was and how he made her feel, he was a true gentleman and made sure she was cared for. Even though she found it hard to express her feelings sometimes she hoped that he knew how she felt about him. She could still feel her heart beating furiously against her chest as the pain shot through her, and as she winced Jack grew concerned pushing her away slightly to see her face in pain.

Jack "Elsa are you okay?"

Elsa "No.... I'm not...." She went silent.

Jack "Snowflake why didn't you just say so? I knew there was something wrong with you right from this morning. You know you can talk to me." He hugged her tightly.

Elsa "I'm sorry I guess; I'm just not used to sharing my feelings I promise I'll get better." She says feeling the tears prick her eyes.

Jack "Hey look I understand, you've been alone for so long that it gets easier to not say anything at all, but I just want you to know you can trust me." He says sweetly guiding her towards the armchair by the cold fireplace.

Jack pulls her along gently sitting down in the chair while her gestures for her to sit on his lap. The young Queen smiles weakly as she takes a seat on his lap feeling the warm blush across her cheeks. She turns her head only to see him smiling his white grin of his back at her with a warm embrace, his arms still wrapped around her waist as she sits taking in the words of what he said.

Elsa "Jack it's not that I don't trust you, its more of the fact I'm scared that I'll lose you or worse something that I will do to make you hate me or something." She says looking down at her own lap and fidgeting with her ring nervously.

Jack "Snowflake I could never hate you I've told you this before, I love you too much. And don't be scared your never going to lose me ever I promise." He says smiling swiping a bit of her platinum blonde hair behind her ear that had fallen from her French braid.

Elsa "I love you too Jack a lot. I hope you know that?" she questions.

Jack "Yes I know you do" he smiles happily.

He leans forward as she moves forward herself gently kissing her boyfriend who filled her heart with love every time, she saw him. She was a little worried about the fact Felix had questioned her virtue and she already knew that he was going to try and make the other council members question it once he'd had his tantrum to them.

The Queen knew she'd already told them time and time again about not wanting to marry anyone and right now she wanted to get to know Jack more, not to mention she hadn't even let the thought consume her that he would even want to marry her. Elsa hadn't even thought about getting married beside the arranged marriage and quiet frankly she was pleased she didn't have a man she never even knew as her faience. She could have ended up living a completely different life than she had been now.

After five minutes of silence between the two lovers Jack suddenly spoke with a concern in his voice cracking a little in the process.

Jack "Snowflake, I'm sorry that he caught us" he said feeling guilty.