Chapter 60: Return!

Next day:

Radhika's pov,

I whine when sunlight hits my face disturbing my beautiful sleep. I stretch my arms and that's when I feel a strong hold on my waist. I smiled and turned to his side, he was sleeping peacefully. He was half naked because I was wearing his shirt. I smiled remembering our last night, he was hard and it hurt but at the same time it feels good and he cares. He move little and pulled me closer, I giggled. His puff chest, hard biceps and hot abs everything about him was perfect. He chose me, he waited for me, he begged me, he loves me. I slowly placed my lips on his forehead, he snuggled more in my touch. I smiled and caressed his hair, so this is how it felt to have someone who loves you and understands you. I never thought of sex because I was not that into it but I happily gave myself to him. Yesterday he claimed me and I claimed him, now there is nothing left.
    I softly caress his chest, there was light scratches.

Aahan: my kitten did it!

I looked at him and he smiled mischievously yet sweetly.

Radhika: you deserve it!

He inhaled deeply and squeezed me into his arms.

Aahan: don't I deserve treatment for that?

I raised my one eyebrow.

Aahan: one one kiss on each of them.

Radhika: no!

He kiss my cheek.

Aahan: please, sweetheart!

I narrowed my eyes and he smiled. I move closer and placed soft kiss on one of the scratch. His hold on me tighten, I kiss another scratch. In all I kiss four scratches, I move back.

Aahan: there is more!

He said and laid on stomach, I widen my eyes seeing massive deep scratches.

Radhika: oh my god! I did it? Sorry, is it hurt?

I softly touch his back, he chuckled.

Aahan: no, like I gave you hickey to mark you, you gave me this to mark me.

I touch my neck where his mark was, I smiled.

Radhika: stupid!

He chuckled and I softly kiss each and every of them, he was having his best time. I laid beside him when I was done, I wrap his hands around my waist and snuggled in my neck.

Aahan: are you okay?

He said near my ear, his morning voice feels more deep.

Radhika: I think so, it's pain though.

Aahan: can you bear one more round?

I looked at him in disbelief.

Radhika: Aahan!

He looked at me.

Aahan: actually I'm little turn on by your kisses.

Radhika: your problem, don't come to me.

Aahan: baby, please!

He pleaded while kissing my neck.

Radhika: no, hubby!

Aahan: I will be gentle, I promise.

Radhika: Aahan, we can do it in night. Not now, I'm still sore.

Aahan: fine!

He immediately stop requesting as he can't hurt me.

Meanwhile:

Divya's pov,