Chapter 32: Miscarriage!

Shina's pov,

I was walking towards Karan's office, I heard he is in the office which is rare. With the knock I entered, as soon he saw me his eyes change. I'm going crazy behind his eyes, oh god!

Shina: what pleasure do companies own to see you today?

I asked while walking towards him.

Karan: what do you mean?

He asked while chuckling.

Shina: nothing special!

I sat in front of him.

Karan: did you contact with Mina?

My heart flutters when he asks about Mina.

Shina: yep, she is fine and happy.

I replied happily.

Shina: thank you for everything.

I said with a sweet smile.

Karan: I didn't do anything.

He said while frowning.

Shina: you support me and Kabir.

Karan: that doesn't count.

Shina: not for you!

Before he could say anything my phone rang, our attention shifted to my phone. I looked at caller id "Aahan bhai", I picked the call.
   My body went numb and throat dried when I heard the news. He hung up but I remain still.

Karan: Shina?

His voice made me snap out, I swallowed hard while all the colours faded from my face. I stood up making him stand up too, I tried to act normal.

Shina: I have to go!

Karan: where?

He asked concernedly.

Shina: my parents house.

My voice wobbled, I gulped.

Karan: why?

I couldn't form the word, I sucked my lips trying best not to cry.

Shina: ac..actually....Roshni....Roshni bhabhi....lost....the..chi---

I gave up, I was not able to complete my sentence. I turn and started walking, suddenly he grab my wrist and made me turn. He engulfed me in hug, comforting hug. I couldn't control and broke down, I started crying. How happy we were when we heard the news in the cafe, that day Mina had a terrible fight with Kabir.
How could this happen?
I sob loudly, he hug me tightly while caressing my hair. After some time I broke the hug and looked down with running nose. He slid his hand inside his pockets and remove handkerchief, he lifted his hand and pressed handkerchief on holes of my nose. I took the handkerchief and did it by myself, he cupped my face.

Karan: you okay?

I nodded, I had to be because I have to handle Roshni bhabhi and Mina.

Karan: how did this happen?

Shina: Aahan bhai told me that she fell down from the staircase and had miscarriage.

I said while looking down, he grab my chin and made me look up.

Karan: shall I go along with you?

Shina: no, you should take care of the company in my absence.

Karan: don't prioritize work too much!

If I didn't prioritize enough then I had to see that old Karan....distraught and tired!

Shina: okay but be here!