Chapter 19: Shopping!

Karan's pov,

After a long fun time, it's time for good bye. It is 2am and now they are going, they bother Shina a lot. She must be tired for sure, honestly I love and appreciate her behaviour today. She kept my respect in front of them, she didn't let anyone know the bitterness of our relationship. When your partner respects and prioritizes your people, it gives a different type of happiness. Like you choose the right person, today her respect increases in my heart.

Karan: sorry, they suddenly decided to come and didn't give me a chance to inform you.

Shina: it's ok, I like them.

She said happily, she enjoyed with them.

Karan: I'm glad!

Shina: your lucky, you got such friends.

Karan: am I?

Shina: they genuinely care for you!

Karan: yes, I guess!

Shina: it was a good meeting!

Karan: you must be tired, I'm sorry because of me---

Shina: come on Karan, stop apologising.

She cut me off.

Karan: can I know your close friends?

Her expression changed.

Shina: I don't have any!

Karan: why?

Shina: I was not lucky enough, I guess.

I observed her but her expression was normal.

Shina: from the beginning I like my own company more, I never got someone who enjoys my company. And because of my attitude no friends last long, some friends left or eventually changed. The mutual understanding your friends have that my friends don't have. So they didn't become my close friends, and honestly I didn't feel like having one.

I listen carefully.

Karan: so you don't share anything with anyone.

I asked, curious to know.

Shina: maybe, I have bhai, Mina, Roshni bhabhi.

Karan: still I think you don't share everything with them.

Shina: I tell them only important things.

Karan: I knew!

Shina: maybe I just didn't find someone with whom I can share everything.

Karan: how do you want that person to be?

Shina: you don't need to do something, once my heart feels comfortable with you, I'll tell you everything by myself.

I didn't say I wanted to be that person but still she got to know.

Karan: I want to tell you something, I tried many times to tell you this but couldn't.

She frowned.

Karan: I didn't want to marry you.

Her emotions remain neutral like she knows it.

Karan: I just wanted to focus on my goal, I didn't thought of marriage. When you send proposal, I wanted to reject it but I couldn't. Because Kiara was happy, just for her happiness I married you. I know I did wrong with you, but that time.....I...me... I just couldn't.

I couldn't form words, it's hard to explain my feelings.

Shina: thank you for telling me!

It surprised me, I thought she would be angry but she was calm.