Chapter 43: Getting Intense!

Shina's pov,

Today we are having a small friends party for the opening of the house. Basically Karan's friends are coming to celebrate and they instruct me to wear something hot. I don't know what they are up to but I'm sure they are going to help us in our relationship. They surely care about him or else no one in this world bothers to take any efforts.
   With so much daring I opt for a short dress, I wore shorts in front of him when we were alone. But today his friends will be here too, I don't know how it will turn out.

 But today his friends will be here too, I don't know how it will turn out

The dress is decent but showing skin, let's see what happens. I got ready and exist the room, party is already started. I'm late, girls problem of being late. I climbed down the staircase and my heels click lingered all over. My eyes search for Karan and when it's meet I stop on spot. That neala brown eyes which was shining in dark and staring at me from up to down. His face was not clear but I knew it's him and his eyes are my everything. I climbed down while staring in his eyes while he does the same. He started taking steps towards staircase, both were staring each other intensely. He eyed me when we are standing in front of each other, I also took good look of him. Dark blue blazer, matching trousers and black tshirt,  his perfectly fixed hot boy hairs, addictive smell paired with his eyes which was stealing the whole show. Before he can anything or do something Abhay come in between.

Abhay: ohhoo, gorgeous!

He said while forwarding his hand, I hold his hand with small smile.

Abhay: looking breath taking!

I smiled though his compliment was out of the box, he never behaved like this before.

Abhay: am I right Karan?

I looked at him, he was already staring at me. He walked towards me while putting his hands inside his pockets.

Karan: leave my wife alone!

He said and pulled me towards him, I smiled internally.

Abhay: why, are you jealous?

Karan: why would I be? I know there is nothing between you two and can't be anything ever.

Abhay: so chill, and let us enjoy!

He said and pulled me, and dragged me to dance.

Shina: what was that?

I asked while dancing.

Abhay: actually we planned to make him jealous and I'm only single men in our group.

Shina: oh!

Jealous? Good idea!

Abhay: you don't have any problem, right?

Shina: no!

Abhay: if I make you uncomfortable then please tell me.

Shina: okay!