Chapter 11: Pregnant

Next day:

Karan's pov,

I woke up because of my alarm, I opened my eyes tiredly. Even if I rest my tiredness never fades, I sigh. I went to take a shower, when water drops made contact with face I remembered our fight and the moment we shared last night. Smiled crept on my face, I was in sense but I'm glad that I remember it. Night proves fortune for me, that night massage and last night food which she fed me. Yeah I remember that night too that's why I was trying to talk with her yesterday, I wanted a better relationship with her but everything messed up. But in the end she ended up in my bed.......wait a minute, she slept with me last night then why she was not with me in the morning?
Did she run away? Maybe, I came out and dressed up in formals. I walked out, my eyes were searching for her but she was nowhere. I came to the kitchen in search of her but I found breakfast placed on the table with a note. I picked up the note and scanned the whole kitchen but no one was there, I read the note.

Note

I'm going to my parents house for three days, I made breakfast and lunch for you.
Take care!

- Shina!

My whole mood got ruined just by her one note, why did she go for three days? She can come back after meeting them, why to stay?

Mina's pov,

It's Sunday so today is holiday, I was packing my bags as I'm going to my parents house for two days. I didn't got chance to tell Kabir but I already informed mom, suddenly door opened. I turned my face to look and there Kabir was standing with a shock expression.

Kabir: we talk about this, right?

His asked me calmly but I didn't understand what he meant, you can say I have low intelligence in reading emotions and motive.

Mina: about what?

I asked confusedly, Kabir sigh and made his way towards me.

Kabir: where are you going?

Kabir was standing in front of me with his hands inside the pockets of his formal pants.

Mina: my parents house!

I replied happily, he stared at me for a moment and then stepped closer to me.

Kabir: are you leaving me?

Now I understood everything.

Mina: nope, I'm going just for two days.

I said with wide smile, I can't control my emotions not after seeing his reaction. He got scared that I might leave him, he closed his eyes and sighed in relief increasing my happiness.

Kabir: why through?

Why he is asking? Didn't he know Roshni bhabhi is pregnant?

Mina: didn't I tell you?

He shook his head as no, I made a disappointed face, how can I forget to tell him.

Mina: do you know Roshni bhabhi is pregnant.

I excitedly said while smacking his arms continuously in excitement, he looked at me surprisingly but smiled eventually. He was not surprised on the news, he was surprised by my behaviour, soon I realised by action.

Mina: oh sorry!

I apologized immediately and move back, he smiled at me.

Kabir: you look excited!

Mina: I'm going to be bua!

My excitement again came but his next question shocked me.

Kabir: btw who is Roshni bhabhi?