Chapter 33: In Name Of Love!

Meanwhile

Aahan's pov,

I was searching for Radhika, she was not in our room when I came from Anuj's house. After searching the whole house I decided to check in garden.
   I sigh in relief when I saw her sitting on the bench, I walked towards her and sat beside her. She didn't move or look at me.

Aahan: what happened?

I asked like she would tell me.

Radhika: nothing!

As expected, she said in low voice, I nodded. I know it is hard for her as she witnessed today's incident. Actually I didn't allow her to work today as she was on her period, so she went to Roshni bhabhi to hang out as she was bored and witness everything.

Aahan: you know after Karthik bhai's mom died, it is the first time when clouds of sadness have engulfed their house.

She looked at me.

Aahan: but I know the clouds will fade soon.

Radhika: you was not born that time!

I chuckled, she smiled.

Radhika: I could have saved them.

She said while looking down.

Radhika: I was there only when her foot slipped, I tried to hold her hand but before I could she was lying on the floor. I was not fast enough, in front of my eyes everything happened and I just stood there.

I wrapped my hand around her shoulders.

Aahan: if you could, you have saved them. Don't blame yourself for things that are not in your hand.

I move closer to her.

Aahan: we all have our own expectations, hopes, guilt but we can never control our fate.

She looked at me, I never saw her this depressed.

Radhika: why do you believe so much in fate?

I huffed!

Aahan: when you believe in fate everything becomes easier. Because it gives you strength to accept it and move on.

She kept staring at me, I smiled and move closer to her. I peck her forehead and she closed her eyes.

Next day:

Aahan's pov,

I brought Radhika to a beautiful garden to clear her head. Even after our conversation she is still sad and guilty. I asked Anuj before taking her here, I don't want to hurt their feelings. Because just yesterday they lost something precious and if they got to know I hang out it will hurt them.
   We sat on a beach near a pond, this garden held so much value for me. I looked at her, she was looking at a pond with a pale face.

Aahan: do you know this garden holds so much good memory for me.

She looked at me, I smiled. I didn't know I was this attached to her that I would feel pain when she was in pain.

Aahan: this is the only place I came with my father.

All her attention shifted to me when I spoke about my dad.

Radhika: your dad?

I nodded and looked at sky, it was evening time so weather was cool and bright.

Aahan: my dad was workaholic person and I never liked him because he never spend time with us. At every occasion I used to wait for him when I was kid but he never show up. This is the only place he will bring me when he was free, we would play, do picnic and just enjoy. If I have any memories with my dad then it is this garden.