Chapter 52: Flirting?

Same day:

Aahan's pov,

I walked inside the room where we will stay for today. Oberoi's have good amount of rooms where all guests are staying. They also booked a hotel for guests who are not closed or vip guests. I saw Radhika sitting on bed as soon I enter, I walked towards her and sat beside her. She looked at me and I did the same.

Radhika: is everything okay?

She sounds off, I nodded.

Aahan: are you okay?

She looked down.

Radhika: I don't know, I'm just feeling stressed I guess.

I was looking at her from the moment I entered.

Aahan: what is stressing you out?

She smiles palely.

Radhika: maybe life or mistake.

I frown!

Aahan: I didn't get that.

Radhika: leave!

She said and stood up, she removed her dupatta and kept it on bed. She grab all her hair and tied it up. And I kept staring at her, this is boys favourite scene. Every boy melt or flutter when their girl tied their hair up. She walked to washroom and returned after washing her face. And her bare wet face made me lose my senses, she looked at me confusedly.

Radhika: what happened?

I didn't replied instead I stood up and walked to her. She didn't move just stare at me confusedly. I stare in her eyes while my hand reach to her hair. I untie her hair making them fall on her shoulder and neck.

Aahan: you are so beautiful!

I said in flow without realising, she shook her head and walked past me.

Radhika: how many girls have you said the same thing to?

She asked playfully, I chuckled.

Aahan: countless!

She made a fist of her hand and kept it on her waist making me admire her.

Radhika: and how many time you mean it?

She asked little strictly but not seriously.

Aahan: two times!

Radhika: who were those lucky girls?

Aahan: mom and.......

I stared at her while she did the same.

Aahan: you!

She scoff!

Radhika: you just know how to flirt, you don't mean anything.

Aahan: I mean everything!

She looked at me, I smiled and walked towards her which was not far. I tucked my hand inside my pockets while staring in her eyes.

Aahan: from the beginning to now I mean every minute of our moments and every words I said to you. It was you who took it as joke or flirt.

She stare at me silently like she went numb. I maintain the eyes contact with passion and confidence. After some time she looked away while having her feisty face.

Radhika: stop lying!

She said while folding her hand.

Aahan: I'm not lying, I'm telling the truth.

She looked here and there.

Radhika: I can't trust a playboy like you.

I smirk!