Chapter 42: House

Mina's pov,

I was in deep sleep when suddenly a cold thing touched my forehead, I whin.

Mina: di let me sleep or else I will complain to mom.

I said in sleep and there was a moment of silence. Suddenly someone started caressing my hair, the touch felt different. I opened my eyes little to see but my eyes directly met with his. He smiled and I returned a smile, now I'm free to be with him.

Kabir: do you miss your family?

His questions remind me of what I said earlier. I nodded without hesitation, now I'm so comfortable with him that I can share everything with him.

Kabir: do you want to visit them?

Mina: raksha bandhan is coming, I will go that time.

Kabir: how are you feeling?

Mina: better, just need little rest.

Kabir: rest well! Did you take medicine?

Mina: yes!

Kabir: go back to sleep, I'm here if you need something tell me.

He said and stood up, why he don't understand that I want to walk with him.

Mina: Kabir, why did you come early today?

I asked trying to extend our conversation.

Kabir: Shina di called me, she was worried about you. From her I got to know your habit of getting sick after the exam.

Mina: I messaged her that I'm fine, she worry to much.

Kabir: she loves you Mina.

Mina: I know! you come back early just because of me?

I asked in surprise.

Kabir: I was worried too, I guess.

Mina: why?

Kabir: what do you mean?

Mina: Shina di was worried because she love me, what about you?

Kabir: sleep tight!

He smiled little shyly and smugly, and left to change clothes. I giggled and went back to sleep.

After some time:

I open my eyes and saw him working on his laptop, I smiled and kept staring at him. He was engrossed in work that he didn't realise that I was staring at him. He was working when suddenly his eyes fell on me and caught me staring. I immediately looked away, I hear his chuckle.

Kabir: your up?

I nodded and sat on bed, I feel energetic now.

Kabir: how are you feeling?

Mina: perfectly fine!

Kabir: good, please take care from next time. I know your studies are important but playing with your health is not good thing. You know better than me as your going to become doctor.

I stare at him blankly, everyone scolded me for my careless behaviour but no one ever try to make understand they he is doing. Everyone treated me softly but his treatment feels different, like he thinks of me as a person and not as a baby. I surely love my family's love and respect them but somewhere I always wanted someone who love the way I am not because I'm there little baby. It's human tendency to desire more and more and my tendency desire for him....just him.

Mina: yes, I can't wait to wear that doctor coat.

I said excitedly.

Kabir: you have one more year to clear.