Chapter 38: Claim!

Aahan's pov,

I was in a meeting and Radhika was sitting beside me. She was pissed off because of Lisa, I don't know why but she doesn't like her anyways I don't like either. Meeting finished and we rose out, I looked at Radhika.

Aahan: bring me cold coffee.

I said casually.

Radhika: bring by yourself!

She said with a pissed off face, today she looks more mad at me or maybe Lisa. Before I can say anything Lisa jump in.

Lisa: don't you have manners how to talk with your boss?

Radhika: should I learn from you then?

She said while looking at her cleavage in disguise, I smiled.

Radhika: don't cross my way!

She said firmly!

Lisa: you're crossing my way, stay away from him.

Who is she to say that?

Radhika: I will not!

Radhika reply confidently, is my wife fighting for me?

Lisa: some bitches like you can't ge---

Before she can complete Radhika slap her hard, I gasp.

Lisa: how dare you!

She said angrily while stoming her feet on ground.

Radhika: shut your freaking mouth and listen to me carefully. What I should do or not is none of your business, mind your business.

She rage over her, seeing her angry Lisa got scared.

Lisa: I won't bear any misbehaviour towards boss.

Still she replied but confidence and braveness was lacking in her voice.

Radhika: you no one to interfere between us.

Lisa: I'm his friend!

I frown, from when?

Radhika: I'm his wife!

I widen my eyes in surprise, everyone gasp.

Radhika: I'm claiming my husband openly and freely, get your head together because I won't tolerate such behaviours.

She said while looking at everyone like she is warning them.

Lisa: is it true?

She asked me, I came back to reality. I was shocked....so shocked! I walked towards Radhika who was staring at me, her expression were unreadable. I stood beside her and looked at Lisa.

Aahan: miss. Lisa you're fired for calling my wife bitch.

Another gasp left from everyone mouth, I smiled. I looked at those heart broken boys who drools over my wife, I don't know why so many boys are behind her. I feel relaxed now because everyone know whom she belongs to.

Lisa: how can you play with me?

She stormed towards me, I looked at it shockingly.

When did I played with her?

Radhika stood in front of me when she was about to reach.

Radhika: he didn't play with you, if he wanted he can but he didn't. Rather than accusing him look at yourself.

Lisa: you bitch!

She raised her hand to slap her but I grab her hand before it can make contact with Radhika's face. Radhika looked at me and at the same time I looked at her, our eyes met.