Chapter 48: Collapsed!

Next day:

Mina's pov,

I was thinking deeply, Shanvi said to make him feel butterflies I should create intense moments. Like pinning to the wall, coming closer, brush type touch and so on. But how will I do that? It's not like he will come and I will directly pin him. I was thinking deeply when suddenly all my brains work.

How about a prank?

After some time:

It's his return time and I'm hella nervous, I was walking back forth. When I heard the door knob twisting, I quickly changed my expression and made a serious face. He opens the door and enters, he looks at me and smiles but drops it when he notice my expression.

Mina: where were you?

I asked while folding my hand while dangerous staring at him.

Kabir: in office, why?

I took step closer to him and he looked at me surprisingly.

Mina: really?

Kabir: yes, what happened?

I come closer to his neck and sniff, his back arched.

Mina: I do smell some unfamiliar fragrance, what about that?

Kabir: what are you talking about?

He asked while stepping back, I narrowed my eyes.

Mina: I won't ask again Kabir, where were you and with whom?

I asked while taking step closer to him and he step back. We continue till his back hit wall, he was so surprised by my behaviour that he didn't reply. He kept staring at me, I kept my one hand on side of his head.

Kabir: you know better than me I guess, so tell me where was I?

Why he is so smart? What I will answer now?
I maintain my dominate aura and reply.

Mina: I heard you went for dinner with your female colleague.

Kabir: oh, that's the matter!

He move forward and took a step forward making me step back. He continued to come closer while I was walking back.

Kabir: yes, I went for dinner with my female colleague then we had fun. She hugged me that's why your smelling unfamiliar fragrance.

He said while coming closer, my legs hit the sofa. I sat on the edge of the sofa while he kept his both hands on either side of me.

Kabir: is it what you want to hear?

I shook my head while my heart rate reached the sky. He smiled and move closer to my face, I had to give him butterflies but instead he was giving me butterflies.

Kabir: from where you heard this?

Mina: someone told me!

Kabir: I told you before too, you're bad at lying.

Mina: you know from the beginning and still played with me.

Kabir: why, only you can play?

I glare at him and turn to leave but he grabs my wrist.

Mina: what now?

He pulled making me stand in front of him.

Kabir: why did you do this?

I folded my hand.

Mina: because I wanted to prank you.

Kabir: why?