Chapter 14: Lake

Next day:

Radhika pov,

As soon as I open my eyes I saw his face right in front of me, I gasped a little. Then last night memories flash in front of my eyes, smile crept on my face. He was still sleeping, he looked cute while sleeping. But turn the pervert as soon as woke up, if he catches me looking at him he would say "I know I'm handsome stop staring at me'. Staring my ass.
   I tried to move but I felt his hand securely wrapped around my waist. I looked at him....ok I accept I feel secure in his arms but I want to go away from him before he wakes up. I tried to move his hand but he tightened his hold and pulled me closer, our face was already closed causing my lips to land on his nose.

Aahan: what happened?

I move my face and again try to get out of his grip, he groaned.

Aahan: Stop moving, will you?

Irritation was filled in his voice along with tiredness, I wonder how much sleep he took last night.

Radhika: leave me, I want to go!

I said firmly, shrugging off everything.

Aahan: let's sleep a little more, I'm feeling peace after a long time.

He pulled me closer than we already are, I don't know why but his last sentence got stuck inside my chest.

Radhika: none of my business!

I'm ready to become the most cruel person in the world just for him, because I don't want any attachments with him nor his with me.

Aahan: I should be your business wifey, I'm your husband, I'm yours.

He said in a sleepy voice, which was so addictive when it was mixed with the sentence "I'm yours". I couldn't resist anymore and let him sleep more, after 2 minutes of silence he fell asleep. I smiled at him, an adorable baby while sleeping. I don't like him at all but I can say he got something so adorable. I wanted to pull him towards my chest and hug him more tightly while playing with his morning messy hair........but I controlled and let him sleep.
  After an hour I decided to wake him, I shook his shoulder.

Radhika: wake up!

He move a little.

Radhika: enough now, if you want to sleep then sleep alone.

He whined and loosened his hold, I move out......our best morning ever.

After breakfast:

Aahan's pov,

Now we all gather near the lake to have fun.

Radhika: wow, I did not know there is a lake here.

She looked at the lake in amazement, happiness was displayed on her face along with amazement.

Aahan: you don't know so many things, wifey!

I playfully stare at her.

Radhika: like?

Aahan: like you're dumb!

She rolled her eyes like she was expecting this.

Radhika: then you also don't know many things, hubby!

Her fire back.

Aahan: oh, like I'm dumb?

But I'm not that dumb to get fooled by my own tricks.

Radhika: no!

Neither, she is dumb to use my tricks on me only.

Aahan: then?