Chapter 35: Marriage Reveal

Next day:

Shina's pov,

I walked inside and everyone greeted me, I smiled and greeted back. I enhale the air, I missed my work. I grin and rose towards Karan's office, Aarti told me he is present in office so why not to surprise him. I knocked and heard "come in", I enter. He didn't look up, he was engrossed in papers. I walked towards him while smirking, I flick my fingers on his forehead gently. He looked at me angrily but his expression change into surprised along with happiness. He stood up, I laughed at his reaction.

Karan: you know I like your surprises!

He said while coming closer to me.

Shina: oh really?

I asked playfully.

Karan: yeah really! How are you?

He asked when he was standing in front of me.

Shina: fine!

Karan: your cousin and his wife?

I smiled!

Shina: they went to Malaysia to refresh their mood.

Karan: good!

He rubbed his index finger on his temple looking nervous.

Karan: work missed you!

I laughed, he can't even tell it that he missed me.

Shina: good to know! How's the work going?

He looked at me in disbelief like he just remembered something.

Karan: I can't believe you ordered Aarti to take care of my meals.

Shina: she did brilliant job I guess.

He rolled his eyes, I'm feeling relaxed after having normal conversations with him after a long hard time without him.

Karan: you're unbelievable, I didn't even know her first name that time and she was taking care of my meals.

He sneer!

Shina: don't complain little baby!

He looked at me and tilted his head, damn attractive. He come closer and I move back, both were staring in each other eyes. He continued to come closer until he was hovering above me, and I was completely lean on the table.

Karan: I'm not a little baby!

He voice was dominated like hell and demanding like heaven.

Shina: a person who can't take care of their own meals are babies in my perspective because babies are only one who can't take care of their meals.

He smirked and leaned towards my ears.

Karan: then become my mom, mommy!

I smirk, this is going somewhere else. I traced my finger from his jaw to adam apple then neck and stop on his chest. He was smirking all the time while I was looking at him seducingly. I pressed my finger on his chest and pushed him, I raised my eyebrow and he chuckled.

Shina: focus on work mr. Kapoor!

Karan: don't distract me mrs. Kapoor!

Meanwhile:

Radhika's pov,

I was following Aahan, I has to follow him everytime like a dog. Look how he is walking like he is king....I scoff! Well he is boss not king. And like always girls are dying to have glimpse of him. What those stupid girls see in him?
    I stopped when I saw Kajal, I rose towards her happily. I hugged her, we are meeting each other after a quite long time.