Chapter 2: First encounter!

In Singh's house:

Anuj pov,

Anuj: Aahan....... Aunty......

I shouted.

Karishma: Anuj we are here!

Aunty shouted back and I followed her voice. I entered the dinning room and saw them having breakfast, I smacked Aahan's head.

Anuj: can't you shout, why did you let aunty shout?

I hugged aunty, she laughed and patted my back. Aunty treats me as her own son and we are close like a family. But Aahan continue eating without giving fuck about me, I angrily took his plate and started eating.

Aahan: beggars are not allowed!

He said and took his plate back, he just left me speechless. I came to Singh house on a daily basis and even ate here sometimes, and he called me a beggar.

Anuj: Aunty!

I whin.

Karishma: how dare you call my son a beggar?

Aahan scoff, this boy is making things hard.

Anuj: look at his attitude Aunty!

Karishma: you know him!

She said being fed up with his careless attitude.

Anuj: yeah, if our hand is injured we can't cut it because it is injured.

I taunted while giving a side eye to him.

Aahan: oh really?

He asked while raising his one eyebrow,

Anuj: yes, unfortunately we have to bear it!

I said confidently, teasing him. Aahan showed me his tongue and continued eating.

Karishma: What will happen to him!

Aunty wondered while shaking her head, I found it right time to bring up the topic.

Anuj: I know aunty, get him married!

Aahan stopped eating and looked at me shockingly, aunty also looked at me shockingly. I smiled nervously, Aahan left his spoon and sat properly. He crossed his legs and folded his hands, he stared at him.

Aahan: break out!

Aahan orders dominantly knowing very well that his best friend is hiding something. I gulped and sat in front of him, one thing was sure....my death.

Anuj: you know we had decided to get married together.

Aahan nodded while staring at me suspiciously.

Anuj: my marriage got fixed!

I said in one go, after not getting a response I looked at Aahan who was very calm. Aunty stared at me shockingly, he stood up calmly and walked towards me, he extended his hand.

Aahan: congratulations!

It confused me but still I shook my hand but Aahan didn't leave my hand. Ok now here we go, he tightened his hold and started beating me.

Aahan: you bloody as----

Anuj: no cursing in front of Aunty!

I said while getting beaten up.

Aahan: but I can beat you!

With this Aahan beat me more.

Anuj: Aahan listen to me, soon we will turn 29 I think it's perfect age to get married.