Chapter 47: First Night!

Same day:

Shina's pov,

I got out of the car and started walking, The whole day I didn't see Karan. I don't know what he is doing, honestly I feel like I missed him. I open the door and enter but the view in front of me surprised me. The whole house was decorated with rose, balloons, candles. It was looking so beautiful that I couldn't stop admiring, lights were off and candles were shining bright.

Karan: you like it?

I looked behind and there he was standing while his hands were inside the pockets.

Shina: you did this?

He nodded and walked towards me.

Shina: you didn't decorate the house when we had party few days back as much you did now. It is looking fabulous but what is special today?

He smiled mischievously.

Karan: your periods ended!

I smiled internally knowing his intentions.

Shina: so?

I act innocent.

Karan: you know what I mean!

Shina: you could just have a decorated room, why the whole house?

Karan: why not?

He replied immediately, I shook my head. He came closer and handed me a bag, I looked at him.

Karan: small gift for you, please change.

I nodded and rose to my room, I looked in bag. There was a small pendant and a....saree? I thought he would give me something western and revealing. I smiled while hugging the saree, not everything is about lust. I wash my face removing all make up and did light new makeup. And I started wearing saree, it was simple shiny green saree.

He gifted me pendent but instead of wearing this I will wear something else which he will like more

He gifted me pendent but instead of wearing this I will wear something else which he will like more. I open one box and removed my mangalsutra, I smiled at mangalsutra. I was very angry on Karan at beginning that's why I stop wearing it. I wore the mangalsutra and also put sindoor. I wear some bangles and rose out, Karan was standing there where I left him. He looked at me and kept looking at me, I smiled and looked down. He was memorized by me but then I notice he was wearing green suit matching with me.