Chapter 25: Suraj's birthday!

Anuj's pov,

I was waiting for Divya so we can head to Suraj bhai's birthday party. My entire family had already left, actually Divya got some urgent work to wrap up that's why she was late. I'm already ready in grey suit, it was simple grey suit paired with refreshing cologne. I'm not so much in dressing, I prefer simple yet presentable.
  All my attention went to Divya when she walked towards me. My pupil grew bigger and I stopped breathing, my heart sink deeper inside my chest. Light blue saree with dark blue crystal on it, that crystal was shining with her each moment, her hairs open with light makeup. Her saree was eye catching and she was looking breath taking. She never looked this beautiful before, it is a crime to look that beautiful.

Unconsciously I took steps towards her without blinking, she was magnificent, exquisite, spotless, gorgeous and just beautiful

Unconsciously I took steps towards her without blinking, she was magnificent, exquisite, spotless, gorgeous and just beautiful. Today she crossed all the limits of being beautiful, already saree is boys weakness and still she dares to look this pretty.
  I raised my hand, when my hand made contact with her soft cheeks I realised it was not a dream. She was not a fairy of fairyland, she was a real fairy of my dreamland. When her fragrance hit my nostrils and I lost my all sense. Unknowingly I move closer to her and my lips landed on her forehead, so protectively that she melts under me. I'm a tall person and she is a little shorter than me, I totally cover her.
   I move my face back and directly look in her eyes, her echo hazel eyes were dancing in joy as a real smile tucked her lips.

Anuj: you're the most beautiful woman I ever met!

A crimpson flustered over her blush as she looked down shyly.

Anuj: Divya, you're making me crazy!

You don't know how hard it is for me to control my desires. I want to hold you, kiss you, spend money on you, give you all the happiness, express my feelings to you, grow family with you like Karthik bhai, take care of you. And I want to engulf you so much in my soul that I couldn't leave without you.....I want you!

Divya: why?

I can see worries in her eyes, she wants reason.

Anuj: trust me, I also don't know!

Meanwhile Aahan's pov:

I was sitting on the sofa with Radhika beside me, actually we are waiting for Divya and Anuj so we can go to the party. Anuj was right when he said that saree is boys weakness. Because currently Radhika is becoming my weakness in that black saree. Oh god! I can't explain my emotions right now but one thing was sure, she was turning me on. For the first time I'm having urge to take her right here, to claim her. Her slim body was on fire in black saree, she always chose bold colours which match her nature.