Chapter 41: Deadline!

Meanwhile:

Aahan's pov,

From the moment party started I'm finding good chance to be with Radhika alone but I'm not finding any. And after song scene she is avoiding me, if she keep doing this how can I make any move?
  Radhika excuse herself and walked away, I immediately followed her. She enter in our office and went inside the washroom. I lean on table and waited for her, after some minutes she returned. She frowned when she saw me, I smiled. She narrow her eyes and walked towards me, and I kept drooling over her from up to down. That black gown was going very well with her slim body though she gain some weight but still she slim. Mainly the neck design is killing and sleeves too. Hair open and light makeup, it's very rare when she behave like girl. This girl doesn't even know how to do makeup but no worries because I'm learning for her.

 This girl doesn't even know how to do makeup but no worries because I'm learning for her

I heard velvet clothes feel soft when you touch so can I hug her to see?

Radhika: what are you doing here?

Aahan: came for you!

Radhika: I'm not doing any work now.

She said while rolling her eyes.

Aahan: it's not about work.

Radhika: then?

Aahan: just wanted to spend time with you.

Radhika: and why so?

She narrows her eyes while bending her upper body towards me in a judging manner. I grab her waist and pull her between my legs. She gasped and I smirked.

Aahan: I told you before also, I don't need any reason.

Radhika: leave me!

Instead of leaving I tighten my hold.

Aahan: I heard velvet clothes feel soft when you touch so can I hug her to see?

Radhika: I'll take off my dress instead.

She said bitterly.

Aahan: should I help you then?

I said with mischievous smile.

Radhika: huh?

I move my hand from her waist to the zip of the dress. Her back arched when I move my hand on her back, I smirked and held the zip.

Aahan: I wonder what you are hiding behind this dress.

Radhika: are you mad? Leave me!

She started moving, I grabbed her waist and pulled her making her steady. She stopped moving and looked at me, our distance surprised her. I maintain the eye contact while wrapping my hand around her waist like telling her that I'm not leaving her.

Aahan: can we stay like this?.......please?

Radhika: why?

Aahan: because it's feel good and peaceful.