Chapter 24: Lisa Bitch!

Next day:

Radhika pov,

I'm checking some important documents and that jerk is keeping an eye on me. He doesn't have any manners, staring at someone especially a girl is bad.

Per ager usme itni samaj hoti to me yaha ek room me uske sath nahi hoti.

I sigh and continue my work, suddenly someone knocks.

Aahan: come in!

A woman wearing revealing clothes enters, she was having a slut smile. My gaze turns towards Aahan who was already looking at me. Don't tell me I'll witness their cheap moment, eww!
  She sat in front of him, he didn't move his eyes away from me. But that woman, is she mad? How can she not greet her boss?

Lisa: sir, I came to discuss some documents.

She leaned on the table showing her cleavage, my eyes grew bigger.

Lisa: Are you free?

out of nowhere my blood started boiling, I looked at Aahan. He smirks, he leans back and finally moves his eyes away from me.

Aahan: you can begin, miss. Lisa!

Lisa ki bacchi!

I gritted my teeth, she opened her dumb mouth and began. I was fuming in anger, even if I don't like Aahan I can't see him being seduced in front of me. My gaze shifted to Aahan, he was looking down in papers. My blood calms down and I just stare at him blankly. I observed him for long, he didn't even look at her face....not even once. I don't know why but his actions made my heart flutter, he maybe playboy but not characterless. My shoulders relaxed and I continued my work, though that bitch was irritating me.
   Now it was lunch time, that bitch left a long time before. I grabbed my mobile and started walking.

Aahan: where are you going?

Radhika: isn't it obvious, to have lunch!

I said irritatingly.

Aahan: let's eat together?

Radhika: no need, I'm eating with Kajal!

Before he could say anything I left, Kajal.....she was my best friend, the only person who understands me. But when she moved to another city, we lost contact. A life without her was drastic, I suffered a lot and I was all alone.

Anuj pov,

I entered inside, I just came from the office. My eyes roam all over the area, searching for a specific person. But I didn't find her anywhere, maybe she is in the room. I rose towards our room, I twisted the knob and entered but met with silence. She was not here, suddenly my eyes fell on her purse. That means she had returned, then where is she? I kept my belongings on bed and walked out, I searched for her everywhere. As I passed every room one by one, my heart beat was increasing. Finally a peptide figure came to my sight and my shoulders relaxed, my legs stopped walking and I stood there relaxing myself. A smile crept on my face when I looked at her, I went crazy just because I didn't find her.
   I walked towards her, she was on call. I didn't want to disturb her so I stood there quietly. Standing close to her and hearing her voice is my erasing pill. She erases my every worries, stress, pain, everything without her knowing. In other words, I feel peace when I see her.
   She cut the call and turned, she flinched badly when she saw me just behind her. She stumbled and lost the balance, I quickly grab her waist and she grabbed my shoulders. My body bent towards her and her body towards the ground, making it upside down c. Just like a romantic movie or imagination, I'm holding her, our eyes locked. My eyes scream to tell her how much I miss her, how much I want to hold her tightly against my chest. While her eyes were silent for my desire, a calm steady wave, calming me every time I lose my control. Her grip on my shoulders loosen like she was sure that nothing will happen to her now. This made my heart flutter and I smiled, only if she knew how much I desire for her. I pulled her upward making her stand straight, my hands were still on her waist. Claiming the place, they just wanted to stay at the place which belongs to them. She is just staring at me quietly, her actions have turned more silent nowadays. Aahan told me about their dance conversation at the party, I was so happy to know that she asked about me. I removed hair strands which were falling on her face, the moment was quite yet beautiful.

Anuj: what are you doing here?

Divya: business call!

Anuj: oh!

Divya: were you searching for me?

Anuj: hmm!

Divya: why?

Anuj: nothing special!

Divya: let's go!

Anuj: I would love to stay!

She gave me a pale smile and got off from my hold, she always pushed me away. In the beginning I thought she liked to push me away but now I feel like she has some reason, some kind of fear. But don't worry one day I will leave my impact on you in the way that you could never go away from me.

Divya pov,

I hugged my arms and started walking away, I'm sorry Anuj if I hurt you. I looked down and continued walking but stopped on the spot.

"Kyu darti hoon Dil nahin todunga"

I turned back and looked at him.

"Me Tera sath nahi chhodunga"

A playful smile plastered on his face, he slid his hands inside the pockets. He stared deep in my eyes while taking lazy steps towards me.

"Kyu darti hoon Dil nahin todunga
Me Tera sath nahi chhodunga
Mujhko kabhi aazmalo ji
Tum se kabhi muh na modunga"

I was not able to process anything, what he is saying or his motive is, I was blank. He stopped in front of me, he smiled.

Anuj: did you watch 'main Prem ki diwani hoon' movie?

I was so stunned or empty headed that I could form words, so I just shook my head as no.

Anuj: it was a good movie, the earlier song was from that movie only.

So that was the lyrics of the song, he smiled.

Divya: oh!

I replied and walked away, but the lyrics still echo in ears. Those lyrics in his raspberry voice hit different, the way he sang and his stare just dig those lyrics in my soul. And the meaning of lyrics is whole different part, but I don't trust myself enough then how can I trust him. When he will know me, what I did, he will hate me and leave me.

Note: next chapter will be updated as bonus part of mrs. Oberoi.