Chapter 1: Marriage?

Introduction of family's

Khurana Family

The Khurana's are a respectful and successful family, like Oberoi Khurana's are also counted in the richest business family. The Khurana family contains 8 members, head of the family & business Ravindra Khurana. He is a strict and quiet person, maintaining a presentable posture in everything, his wife died and he never married again. He has one child Karthik, Karthik is a mature and sweet boy, he is not like his dad. He has his own perspectives, he had a love marriage one year ago with Roshni. Roshni is a simple, kind and cheerful girl, loves Karthik a lot and she is close to Shina. Rajesh Khurana is the younger brother of Ravindra, he respects his elder brother a lot, he is a normal kind person. His wife Mamta manages everything in the house, she is a kind person but she wants everything perfect. She is a typical Indian mother who loves their kids a lot, her elder child Anuj, middle child Shina and last child Mina. Anuj loves his family a lot and wants everyone to be happy, he is a gentleman and his best friend is the most trusted person for him. They complete all their study together and love each other a lot, they did everything together. Shina enjoys her own company so she doesn't have friends or something like that, she just has Roshni, Rajesh loves Shina the most and she is dad's girl. Mina is the youngest in the house, everyone is pampered and loves her a lot, she is kind and sweet which makes her cute.

Singh Family

Singh's family is also a respectful and successful family, after Aahan's dad's death the business rapidly went down but now Aahan made it successful again. Aahan only has two people in his life one mom and second his best friend Anuj, Aahan loves his mom alot.

You all already know about Sharma family, Arora family, Thakur family and Kapoor family.

-------------------------------------------------

Khurana's house:

Shina pov,

Shina: MARIA........MARIA......

I shouted one of the maids names in an irritating voice.

Shina: where is Maria?

I asked the other maid.

Maid: I don't know mam.

Shina: doesn't she know it's my time to wake up?

The maid looks down not knowing what to say.

Roshni: why is Shina madam all hot in the early morning?

Suddenly someone interrupted, I turned to her irritated.

Shina: it's my coffee time bhabhi!

I complain.

Roshni: Shina!

She sigh.

Shina: you know na bhabhi, I want my morning coffee made by Maria only and---

Roshni: breakfast by Mrs. Gupta, lunch by Mr. Pathak and dinner by mom.

She mocked me.

Shina: bhabhi!

I whin.

Roshni: stop being picky!

Before I can reply another interrupter came.

Mamta: she is right Shina, you don't know what life holds for you, stop being this picky and try to adjust little.

A morning lecture.....I sigh.