Chapter 28: Shina's fight!

Next day:

Divya's pov,

Everyone was eating breakfast while discussing tonight's dinner leaving bade papa. I was looking at him, he was eating silently while looking down. For everyone his expression is plain but for me it's distraught.

Divya: everyone is having family dinner tonight bade papa.

Everyone looked at me surprisingly including bade papa, if I'm right this should work.

Ravindra: do you need my permission?

He asked confusedly.

Divya: everyone will be happy if you come, can you please come to tonight's dinner.

Everyone went silent and stared at bade papa, they were expecting no from him and it was written on their face. Bade papa looked at Roshni bhabhi.

Roshni: you should come, it's family dinner.

She said with plain emotions and the moment bade papa nodded everyone went in shock, I smiled.

Anuj: good job, I'm proud of you!

Anuj whispered in my ear, I smiled at him.

After some days:

Shina pov,

I was working in my office, when suddenly someone knocked.

"Come in"

The door opened revealing Aarti, she professionally walked towards me.

Aarti: mam, sir wants to see you in his office.

I looked at her confusedly, Karan never called me.

Shina: why?

Aarti: I'm sorry mam but I don't know.

Shina: ok, you can go!

She nodded and left, I stood up and rose towards Karan's office. He doesn't often stay in office, Aarti told me after I came Anuj is little relax about work or else he spends night here. Now I know where he sleep when he was not coming home.

Karan's pov,

I was in my office waiting for Shina, I called her because finally I got excuse to talk with her.
    With a knock Shina enter, I smiled when I saw her. She was wearing black suit, suits perfectly goes with her hot body. I must say her dressing style is so good that it turns me on sometimes. Her heels were making a click sound when it was touching marble floor as she continued to walk towards me confidently. Like she is serving me or seducing me, but what is the main thing you know........we are twining!
  Both in black is enough to rule the kingdom we created. Our one walk together is enough to scare everyone......Our aura!

I smirked! can I please fuck her, she is too hot to just watch

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I smirked! can I please fuck her, she is too hot to just watch......I groaned!

Shina: you called me?

Urgent Arrange Marriageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें