Chapter 45: Retrieve The Deal!

Next day:

Radhika's pov,

I was walking towards Aahan's office, he called me. Actually Anuj came so I went to Kajal and left them alone. I knocked and entered, both looked at me with a serious face. I frowned and walked towards them, both were staring at me but Aahan's was different. His eyes were filled with concern, did something happen? Because Aahan being concerned is dangerous.

Anuj: Radhika, we need your help.

I looked at Aahan who was already looking at me.

Radhika: in what?

Then Anuj told me everything about Divya and her rival named Rohit. Honestly I was surprised after knowing about Divya.

Radhika: but what help do you want?

Anuj: actually we made a plan and plan is first someone will distract Rohit and take him away from his cabin. Then I will sneak in his cabin and find the pen drive.

Radhika: you can be arrested for that Anuj.

I said being surprised plus stunned.

Anuj: I know, Aahan will take care of erasing the proof.

Radhika: you are taking so much risk!

Anuj: I know but still I want to!

Radhika: what if Divya got to know?

Aahan: he doesn't care!

I sigh, this is crazy but for family it doesn't matter.

Radhika: so I have to distract him?

He looked at me happily while I don't see any happiness on Aahan's face.

Anuj: only if you want to! We need someone on whom we can trust that's why we choose you. But you can refuse freely, we won't be sad.

Radhika: don't be dramatic Anuj, let's do it!

He laughed!

Anuj: your so brave Radhika, let's go on a mission of retrieving the deal.

Radhika: you want to retrieve the deal or Divya?

I asked teasingly and he smiled shyly.

Anuj: now I will leave you both alone.

He stood up and walked away, I looked at Aahan when he left completely. He was still staring at me silently, he stood up and walked towards me.

Aahan: are you sure you want to do this?

Radhika: yes, don't worry.

Aahan: it is easy to say, thank you for helping.

He caress my cheek with one hand while another holds my hand.

Radhika: are you worried about me?

He nodded, I raised both my eyebrows in surprise. He accepts it without hesitation which is not a normal thing in our relationship.

Radhika: don't worry, I'll be fine.

He nodded and connected our foreheads, he closed his eyes while his hot breath fell on my lips. I stare at him, he looks anxious and his breath is rapid too.

After some time:

Anuj: we already registered an appointment for today with the name Maria. So you'll go as Maria, Maria is a US citizen and recently shifted to India. You're unmarried and you have to speak English in a US accent. You have fair skin so he will believe you, just wear a revealing dress. And wear blue contact lenses and light make up.