Chapter 21: Gift!

Anuj's pov,

When Aahan and Radhika were out of sight, I move closer to her. She didn't move nor look at me. I never seek attention before, as much as I seek for her now.

Anuj: you look gorgeous!

Divya: thanks!

She said with a small smile, it was a thanking smile and I wanted a real smile.

Anuj: close your eyes!

She looked at me confusedly for 2 seconds before closing the eyes. Others would have asked why, but not Divya. She talks very minimum and I don't like it at all. I move more closer to her and her smell hit my nostrils. I took a long breath, inhaling her fragrance as much as I could. I want her fragrance to be attached with each molecule of my body and run in every part of my body.
    I erased my lover's thoughts and concentrated on her, I opened the box and took the necklace. I was about to make her wear it when I noticed her bear skin. I jerk the arch to place a kiss there, and make her wear a necklace. She opened the eyes when the diamond necklace made contact with her bare skin, or maybe when my fingers touched her bare skin. She looked at me as soon as she open the eyes, is she confirming that the reason behind she open the eyes was my touch?
I didn't break the eye contact, only I know how much I crave for her eye contacts. And again I saw fear and nervousness in her eyes, I caress her cheek with my thumb. I don't know anything but at least I can make her comfortable and relaxed.

Anuj: don't worry when I'm with you!

She gave a small smile....a pale smile! My blood runs fast as I control the arch to know the reason behind her pale smile. I don't know why it hurts to see her like this. She took one step backwards, more precisely away from me. I won't leave you this easily Divya, at least not when I decide to spend my whole life with you. Her hand went to her neck as she touched the necklace. I open the camera in my phone and lift it in front of her neck. The image of her neck display on screen along with the necklace. A gasped left from her throat as she looked at the neck through the camera.

 A gasped left from her throat as she looked at the neck through the camera

Divya: wow!

Her genuine reaction was worth the price of the necklace, 15 lakh is a good amount for one piece. I never bought something which cost high, because my mom taught me to value money even when you're born with a golden spoon. Nor Aahan spent excessive money on someone before, not even on himself. We both best friends have an exception for our wives, I guess.

Anuj: you like it?

She nodded with a sweet smile, finally I pulled her real smile. A piece of comfort reaches my shoulders, relaxing them.

Divya: did you buy it today?

Anuj: no, on the day you went shopping with Mina & Shina.

She raised her eyebrows in surprise.

Divya: Anuj you bought me two bangles set on the same day, why did you buy this?

She said with fury, and I smiled.