Chapter 20: Shina's First Day!

Divya's pov,

I entered and sat on the floor, the progress in our relationship is scaring the shit out of me. I'm so bond with insecurities and less self-esteem, that I can't let anyone in. I'm afraid he will change, I'm afraid he will leave me once he get to know me, I'm afraid I'm not good enough for him. I'm afraid he will hate me in future, I'm afraid he will regret. I'm not worth it and he will realise that, everything will change.

"you are like deep ocean calm, blue and relaxing."

For the first time someone said such meaningful words to me, some parts of my heart want to believe in him....I sigh! I stood and started changing. I looked at myself through a mirror, four wall mirrors.

Divya: so beautiful!

It slipped from my mouth without my knowing.

Anuj: it is!

I looked at him through mirror, he was standing there staring at me from head to toe. When he get in? Though I was not going out to show him the dress, not after our talk.

Divya: why you come inside?

Anuj: why? Did you planned to come out?

He caught me off guard, I looked away.

Anuj: don't worry I had closed my eyes while coming.

He said while taking towards me.

Divya: you shouldn't come inside like this!

Anuj: why so?

I looked at him in disbelief, he chuckled.

Divya: huh?.....it's not appropriate!

Anuj: if I haven't come inside then you have to come out, and not showing is not an option.

He know me.

Anuj: you would have felt so uncomfortable if you had come out, so I came inside.

I silently kept looking at him, he was coming closer and closer until his face was just right in front of me. I don't know why he is doing this but if he carries on, he will get hurt.

Divya: I want to change!

He didn't move away, instead he bent down to my level. His eyes right in front of me, staring deep in my eyes. His eyes were unreadable, not only his eyes but face too.

Anuj: push me away as much as you want, I won't complain. But remember one day I will come so close to you that you wouldn't be able to push me away even if you want. I will become that part of your heart which you can't remove, nor you can reach.

I went numb, I couldn't process anything.

Anuj: it's not a statement but commitment!

I looked away.

Divya: why are you doing this?

My voice is low like I'm asking him to stop.

Anuj: I can ask the same thing, why are you doing this?

We both have answers but no one wants to answer.

Divya: let me change!

He just Huffed and left, I closed my eyes trying to relax. But his every word was chanting in my brain over and over, along with his stare and the tone used.

Meanwhile Radhika's pov,

Aahan chose some dresses and handed it over me.

Aahan: try them and show me!