LA Knight-Change That Dress

Pairing: LA Knight x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Cursing, Degradation, Fingering, Hair Pulling, Pulling Out, Spanking, and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,286

Summary: You try to go out to the club in a very short dress, but you can't leave if LA has something to say and do about it.

A/N: Haven't wrote smut in a minute. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You looked at yourself in the mirror with a smile. "Damn, I look good." You said to yourself, turning to the side.

You were planning to go to the club with a few girls from work for drinks and dancing, so you had to look good.

You turned the light off in the bathroom and walked out to the living room where LA was. He was sitting on the couch, watching Smackdown. "Hey, baby, I'm about to go out. How do I look?" You asked, snapping his attention away from the TV and onto you.

His eyes grew wide at the sight. You wore a red tight-fitted dress, that showed off your curves. The dress looked so good on you, but it was the length that bothered him. It barely went past your thighs.

"Turn around for me." He said. You looked confused, but turned around and there's his answer. "No, you need to go change right now." You turned around to face him with a gasp. "What? You don't like it?" You said, sounded slightly offended.

"No I like it, but it's way too short for you to be going out to a club. Guys would be hitting on you non-stop." You let out a huff, rolling your eyes. "Okay and? And even if they did, you know I wouldn't give in."

LA didn't respond as he got up and went to the kitchen and grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl on the counter. You followed after him, demanding an answer. "Do you not want me to go hang out with my friends?" You pushed.

LA let out a sigh, taking another bite of the fruit. "I already told you I do, but the dress has got to go. Maybe try on the black one or the sage green one." You shook your head. You walked up to him, making him turn to look at you in the eyes.

"I'm not changing."

LA closed his eyes, rubbing his forehead. "Y/n, stop being so difficult, and please change." You quickly countered back. "Why? Because all you really want is to bend me over the counter and fuck me until I can't go? Huh? Are you jealous or something?" You said, slightly teasing him.

It was like his eyes changed color, turning dark as he grabbed your arm and bent you over the kitchen counter.

You let out a squeal as you felt his hand pushing your dress up over your ass and landed a slap to it. "Is that your plan? You wanted me to bend you over and show you that you're mine?"

Although that wasn't your original plan, it didn't sound too bad. Much better than going out and trying to ignore guys that hit on you.

"Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't." You answer smugly. LA groaned behind you, slamming another slap. You jolted forward, a giggling coming from your lips.

"That's all you are." He said. "A. Needy. Little. Thing, wanting to be filled with cum." You moaned at his words, swaying your ass side to side as his hand rubbed over the places he hit.

His hands pulled your panties down your legs, a groan coming from him. "Gosh, you're soaking." He said, running his middle finger down your slit.

He brought that finger up to his mouth, suckling on the sweet juice. "Mmm, you taste so good." He complimented, circling his finger around your entrance.

You squealed and squirmed as he held you against the counter. His finger slowly pushed inside you, a long whine coming from you. LA looked down, seeing the way your cunt sucked his finger in.

He knew he had to make a comment. "Damn, baby. Your cunt's like a vacuum. Sucking my finger in." You blushed at his words, attempting to push back, but his arm firmly pushed you on the counter.

"Trying to take control, eh?" He teased, increasing his pace. Your head was against the counter, small noses coming from you as you bit your lip to muffle your noises.

It was getting so good until the feeling stopped. LA took his finger out of you, bringing it to his mouth. You whined, turning around to look at the evil man. "No!" You cried, attempting to push your ass on his body.

LA chuckled at your reaction, reaching down and untying his sweatpants before pulling them down his legs. The sound of LA spitting in the palm of his hand came to your ears. He stroked his cock and gently slapped it on your ass a couple of times.

Once again, you pushed backwards, feeling his tip run through your folds. A smile came to your face at the feeling. "Please, just put it in!" You begged, continuing to back your sled against him.

LA quickly grabbed your hair, pulling you up to look at him. "Only if you promise to change your dress." You let out a huff. You completely forgot about this dress, being too focused on LA's talented fingers.

"Fine I'll change, just hurry up and put it inside me you-" Your sentence was cut off when LA finally did what you've been begging for.

He groaned at the feeling as well, taking a deep breath. "God, you're always so tight." He said, slowly pushing his hips forward. He let out another groan as you clenched down on him.

His hands came to your hips, beginning to pull you back to meet his harsh thrusts. When his hips snapped fast against your ass, you let out a loud cry, your head falling on the counter.

You winced in slight pain, but LA's hand came up to cover your forehead. "Gonna hurt yourself over this dick." He laughed behind you, continuing to thrust his hips. A small clapping noise could be heard around the small apartment as his hips slammed against you.

His cock drove deeper and deeper in your walls, hitting spots you didn't even know existed. LA was being so rough right now, trying to make sure you know to change your dress. "Babe, please, slow- down!" You begged, attempting to pull away from his hold, but his hand gripped tighter, white taking over his fingernails.

"You can't run away from the megastar!" He grunted out, landing a slap to your ass. You sobbed, your eyes closing shut. It all felt so good. You were so close.

You couldn't help, but clench down on him, earning a moan from him. Not just any moan, but a needy one. He sounded so desperate behind you and even though you couldn't see it, he was blushing furiously.

"I'm cumming, god I'm cunning." You muttered out, taking his thrusts. The coil in your stomach tightened and after a few quick thrusts, you came. Your mouth was open, but nothing came out as your back arched and body shook.

LA held you tightly, making sure you didn't fall, all while still chasing for his release. It wasn't long before LA started warning you he was almost there too.

"Shit, I'm about to cum. Here it comes! Fuck-" He groaned behind you, quickly taking his cock out and jerking himself off. You were still trying to recover from your orgasm, holding onto the counter for dear life and then you felt his cum shooting on your back.

He moaned behind you as it hit you and some even got on your dress.

Now you definitely can't wear that.

LA soon finished, watching as his cock softened back to his legs. "And that- that's what's." LA started to say, but paused as he was breathing heavily. "What's gonna happen with you and the guys at the club if you don't change that dress."