Finn Balor-No More Interruptions

Pairing: Finn Balor x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Car Sex, Caught, Cursing, Hair Pulling, Oral, (Finn Receiving), Praise, and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,619

Summary: Your needy and Finn's driving so you take matter into your own hands, causing him to pull over.

A/N: A smut with our Finny Boy. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You stood in the locker room, waiting for Finn to come through the door. He just had a promo with the Judgment Day and he god did he look good.

You tried to get a quickie before he went out, but stupid Dominik ruined the moment. You both even tried to get it this morning, but with the call of Damian, y'all had to get up.

You were ready to jump on him and beg him to fuck you. As you thought about that, LWO came out, talking trash. Then it was like a dominos effect. One punch was thrown and everyone started fighting.

With the Judgement's cheating ways, it was no surprise they won. Finn was pumped up, face red, veins popping out his head, it turned you on even more. The moment they opened the locker room door you jumped on Finn, smothering his lips in a kiss.

The rest of the team rolled their eyes, walking past y'all. When you broke apart, you cupped his face, kissing down his neck. "You looked so hot out there, baby!" Finn chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"Of course you say that you horny freak." You moaned, trying to kiss him everywhere you could. "It's not my fault you look good." Finn chuckled at your neediness, gently putting you down. "Let me get my bags and we'll go."

You whined, letting out a breath. "Hurry up!" Finn went to his bags, packing up his stuff. When he was finished y'all both walked out hand in hand to the parking lot, until you were stopped by one of his friend's, Seth. "Hey, Finn! It's been a long time!"

You could feel anger form in your body as he stopped to talk to Seth. You were close, this close to making it to the car and going home. You tugged at his arm slightly.

"Finn, come on. Let's go home." Finn held his hand up, stopping your whining. "Well hold on, lass. Let me have a talk with Seth first."

You rolled your eyes, turning away from him. "Give me 5 minutes and we'll be gone." He placed a small kiss on your cheek and started a conversation with Seth.

-

Although he said 5 minutes, it really turned into 15. You tried letting him have his time, knowing he doesn't see Seth that often, and reminding him 5 minutes has past, but he would give the same excuse. '5 more minutes.'

You finally had enough, pulling Finn away from Seth. "Alright Seth, you had my boyfriend long enough. I'm ready to get fucked, let's go Finn!" You dragged Finn down the hall to the parking lot, leaving a blushing Seth at your statement.

You hurriedly put your bags in the trunk and got in the car. You turned your head to look at Finn and he stared at you with a look. "What? A girls gotta do what she's gotta do." You held your hands up in defense, turning on some music.

Finn began driving, humming to the song that was playing. You on the other hand was squirming in your seat, trying to get any friction to help the throbbing of your clit.

You glanced at Finn, looking him up and down, while biting your lip.

Was it you or did he get even hotter?

You sneakily put a hand over his crotch area, stroking his length gently. Your touch caused him to jump. "Y-y/n, what are you doing?" He looked over at you and back to the road. "I'm sorry, I can't wait until we get home."