Seth Rollins-Mistake -P3-

Pairing: Seth Rollins x Fem!Reader

Warning: Angst.

Word Count: 2,084

Summary: You confront Seth after his confession, which leads to problems. (Sorry if the summary sucked!)

A/N: One more Part! I'm sorry I'm taking so long to upload the parts, please just stick with me! Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

What? Is he serious?

Seth Rollins, the same man who broke your heart, the same man that chose his ex over you, the same man that ruined a special title shot for you, is admitting to liking you still.

Your mouth dropped open as you looked at him. "What?" He let out a sigh, knowing it would take time. "I still want you, Y/n. I realized my mistake and I'm trying to get better. Give me another chance." He begged, grabbing your hands.

You looked down at them before thinking. You love Finn, you can't go back to him. You slowly took your hands out his. "Seth, I love Finn. You had your chance and now that you messed it up, I'm moving on." He looked down in defeat.

"I know, but I was stupid. I wasn't thinking at the time. I was young!" Excuse after excuse, nothing was gonna change your answer. "Seth, we can be friends, but nothing more." You answer lastly before getting up to leave, but you were stopped and grabbed.

Seth spun you around before kissing you. You were so shocked you couldn't even push him away. You stood there, frozen. What you didn't know was that the door was slightly open and a picture was taken...

You finally got your senses back and pushed him away. "SETH? WHAT THE FUCK?!" You never cuss. That was how he knew you were mad. "I-I'm sorry I thought-" You cut him off, slapping him. "I love Finn! Not you. You messed up, Seth Rollins!"

You feel ashamed when you say you felt something. You missed his lips in your's, but you  were with Finn. He doesn't have to know about this. Right?

You walked out feeling tears come to your eyes. You thought that tune was over him, but clearly all it took was a kiss. You went to the bathroom and wiped your tears.

He messed up badly.
————————————

You were hanging out in the catering with everyone that was congratulating you on your return and your relationship with Finn. You sat with some of your old friends: Bayley, Becky, Bianca, Charlotte, and Sasha. "Girl, I haven't seen him this happy since he won his first title." Bayley said. It was probably true, considering they used to be a tag team.

You smiled at the fact you could make him that happy. "I try too." You said, smiling. All of a sudden, hands covered your eyes making you jump. "Guess who?" That Irish accent gave it away too easily. "Hmm, Becky?" You heard a gasp across the table. "Hey! I might be, The Man, but I don't sound like one!" She defended making others laugh.

Finn uncovered your eyes and kissed your cheek before sitting next to you. "So." He started off. "So?" You said you were confused. "What did Seth say to you?" You thought for a second before rolling your eyes. "Oh my god, he literally had the audacity to say he still loved me. I was like you had your chance and now that Finn has taken your place doesn't mean you can try to get your spot back." 

You didn't tell him about the whole kissing incident because he looked so happy.

Others nodded their heads in agreement. "He wants you to leave me, for him, after breaking his heart?" He asked, trying to understand this. "Yeah, but I told him that I love you and we can still be friends." Finn nodded his head, not minding that. Clapping could be heard at the entrance as everyone turned and looked.