Jey Uso-Late Night

Pairing: Jey Uso x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut, Aftercare, Choking, Cursing, Daddy Kink, Degradation, Free Use, Praise, Oral, (Jey Receiving), Somnophilia(Kinda)

Word Count: 1,261

Summary: Your needy for Jey so you wake him up for some late night sex.

A/N: First time writing for him. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆------✧◦♚◦✧------⋆

The lights in the hotel room were off, crickets from outside could be heard as it was quiet in the room, but it seemed your thoughts were loud.

You and your boyfriend, Jey, laid in bed, except you couldn't sleep. Usually, when Jey got back from a huge show, you get more sleep, but not tonight. Tonight you and one thing on your mind and that was sex.

Even though Jey just got home last night and fucked you against the wall, it wasn't enough and for some reason you didn't tell him that. You grinded against the bedsheets, trying to get any friction, but nothing was working.

You hate to wake him up after being on a plane, going through a long match, and on top of that, fucking you when he got home, but you couldn't take it anymore.

You turned over and looked at your man. He laid on his side, chest rising up and down slowly. He looked so peaceful. "Babe." You whispered, shaking his side. "Jey, wake up." You shook him once more. He started slurring out his sleep. "Jey, are you awake?" You saw his eyes opened, looking confused.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" He didn't get up, but he did look at you. God, that raspy voice turned you on even more. "Um, I'm still horny, can you help me?" Jey's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Did you really wake him up for this? "You're still horny? Didn't I fuck you hard enough last night?"

You blushed and looked away, hearing a little anger in his voice. "I'm sorry, babe it's just-" He gently pulled you in his lap. You whined, feeling his hard on rub against your sensitive core. "Ride me." He closed his eyes, not looking at you. "What?"

"Ride me, use me." When he said that, you thought he was joking because he was tired. "Are you sure? If you're tired I-" He cut you off by grabbing you by the throat, pulling you down to his chest. "Ride me until you cum. I'll just lay here." He kissed the sweet spot on your neck before tapping your ass.

You sat up slowly, nervous. He's never done this before and the fact that you're in control made you a little excited. You got off his lap, taking your shorts off. You could see the bulge through his boxers, waiting to be used. You slipped those down his legs before tossing them to the floor.

Your eyes glowed in admiration, seeing the way he responded to you. "Go on, take what you need, baby." You looked at him one more time before dipping down and taking him in your mouth. He sighed in relief once he felt your warm mouth on his sensitive cock. You licked greedily at the top, taking in some of his pre-cum.

You, then swirled it around the head before gently bringing them into your mouth, humming in satisfaction, tasting such a good treat. "That's it, such a good girl." He praised lazily, rubbing a hand through your hair. You came off with a 'pop' sound before licking his entire cock, up and down.

You went back down on him, gagging when his cock nudged at your uvula. You pulled up slightly, using the tip of your tongue to mess with his slit, earring groan from him. Your hand came up, to jerk him off a little, feeling his balls hit your hand.

His hips raised up, fucking your hand while grunting. You looked at him seeing his face scrunched up in pleasure and his mouth open. His eyes were shut closed as the rest of his body was tense. You leaned down, taking his balls in your mouth, sucking and licking them while moaning. It took everything in his power to make you stop.

"F-Fuck, don't m-make me c-cum." He pushed your hand away gently before leaning back, sighing. "Come up here and ride me, baby." You excitedly took your panties off before quickly getting in his lap. Your legs were on both sides of his thighs.

You squatted up, holding onto his wrist before guiding his cock inside you. You sighed in relief as you sank down feeling full. He groaned at the feeling of your tight wet pussy. You sat there waiting for his say. "You're in charge, baby, remember that."

He laid back with his hands behind his head, looking up at you. You felt like you had all the power. Slowly, you bounced up and down, feeling his cocked move within your stomach. "Fuck, Daddy, you feel so good." You watched as your body's connected every time your ass came in contact with his hips.

Your breath bounced at the rhythm you did, while riding his cock. You let your nails, You leaned down so that your breast was against his chest, giving him a sloppy kiss while running your hands through his hair. "You like when I ride you, daddy?" You whispered in his ear, making him groan.

He tried everything in him to not thrust up, but god you were making it hard for him. You sat back up, with your hands in your hair, leaving your breast in full display. He sat up a little, taking one nipple in his mouth while he massaged the other with his free hand. You moaned, placing kisses in his head, showing appreciation.

He shortly laid back down, letting you ride him, but he was getting close. Seeing his face change at different angles as rode him, indicated that he was about to cum. You grabbed his thighs behind you, making it easier and faster to ride him. "Keep doing that sweet girl." He stuttered, feeling you squeeze around him.

You smiled seeing him on the blink of release, until you stopped. His eyes shot open wide, looking at you like you were insane. You started to slowly, circle your hips round and round, feeling him at every corner ossicle. Even though it felt good, it was too slow for his liking.

His hands tried to come to your waist, but you stopped him. "No, no, I'm in charge, remember?" You mocked him before bouncing up and down again making him moan. His cock was way too sensitive for you to be playing these games with him. You did the same thing a couple for times laughing once you saw a spark in his eyes and then sadness.

You guess he was getting tired of you because before you knew it, your face was pushed in his, he scooted down the bed, with his legs up, and thrusted into quick and violently. The loud clapping noises could be heard around the room, as you moaned loudly in his ear. You didn't expect him to do this, but it was so good. "Yes, yes daddy, please!"

You don't even know why you're begging, but you just want to cum. He soon stilled, and let out a groan before you felt his liquid in you. You didn't even realize that you cummed, but you must have squeezed around him tight because his cum was never ending. You felt so full once he was done.

He gently rolled you over before going to the bathroom to get a warm washcloth. He gently cleaned between your folds before cleaning himself off and laying in bed next to you. You scooted closer to his chest, sighing in relief. "Thank you, babe."

You didn't get a response and when you looked up at him, he was already asleep.