Roman Reigns-Give Me Your Time

Pairing: Roman Reigns x Wife!Reader

Warnings: Angst/Fluff!

Word Count: 2,101

Summary: Roman's so busy with his work, he doesn't realize the damage it's doing to you, until you confess to him about it.

A/N: A sorta long fic for Roman! Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

The Big Dog. The Enforcer/Muscle of The Shield. Your Tribal Chief. All those names and many more represent one man and that's Roman Reigns.

It's no secret that he might be Vince's favorite, but he's also yours. He's a great wrestler, husband, and Dad, but recently he hasn't been showing the last two.

He's been so caught up in work that sometimes you feel like you're not even together. You understand that being the champion of 2 brands isn't easy, but all you ask was for some time and today was no different.

You were doing your daughters' hair while your sons ran around with their toy cars. "Kai, Dante, stop running around the house!" You scolded them once more. Last time they ended up tripping and busting their lip.

You finished up your daughter's hair with a few edges. "You're done, baby." Lani took off running, making you sigh in defeat. Just then, Roman walked in, in his swim trunks. He finally has a day off and he planned to take y'all to the beach.

The kids are excited to go after not going for months. You stood up, wrapping your arms around his neck. "They won't stop running." You said, leaning your head against his chest.

"Lani, Kai, and Dante, stop running!" The kids stopped running at the sound of their father's voice. "Thank you." You placed a small kiss to his lips, feeling his arms come to wrap around your waist, pulling you closer.

You two were broken apart when you felt a small tug at the end of your shorts. "Mommy, can we go now?" You looked back at Roman, after seeing him nod. "Yup, just let me grab our bag and to the beach we go!"

The kids cheered as Roman walked them outside and to the car. You grabbed the basket filled with things such as sunscreen, sandwiches, and towels before locking up and getting in the car.

Roman stood outside on the phone saying something you couldn't hear due to the music and kids. He got in and began driving. At first you thought he was taking y'all to the beach until you saw a familiar curve in the road.

Were y'all going to the arena? Your question was answered when he parked in front of the arena. "Roman?" Roman unbuckled his seatbelt, looking back at you with a sympathetic look. "They need me for something. It's only gonna take 5 minutes."

You gave him the benefit of the doubt, waiting for almost 20 minutes until a text came to your phone from Roman. 'They need me for a promo tonight. Take the kids to the beach. I'll make it up to you.'

You shook your head in shame, getting out to the drivers side. "What about Daddy, Mommy?" The youngest called out. "Sorry, bubs. Daddy had to work, but we're still going!" You tried to cheer them up, but their cries didn't go unnoticed.

You still took them to the beach, and ended up having a good time. Although they kept asking about Roman, they still had fun. Family beach day failed.

That was the first strike.

-

The second one was when he planned to make it up to you by having dinner.

He made reservations for the hottest restaurant in town, telling you to wear something fancy. He even called his Mom and asked them to watch over the kids. Everything was ready and set up for a fun night.