Rhea Ripley-Always Here For You

Pairing: Rhea Ripley x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Angst/Fluff!

Word Count: 1,426

Summary: Your parents show up at a show to downgrade you, but Rhea isn't gonna let that happen.

A/N: I didn't know who to do this for, but then I realized I haven't wrote for Rhea in a while. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

It was a normal day at the arena. The arena filled with dying fans waiting to see their favorite wrestlers, wrestlers getting ready backstage, and Vince telling us the plans for tonight.

You had a match against Sonya Deville for a number one contender's match against Bianca Belair, which made you nervous because of how strong she is, but you'll have your girlfriend, Rhea by your side. You and Rhea have been dating for almost a year now and you couldn't be any happier.

She's super supportive when it comes to your matches. You were doing the finishing touches in your make-up when the door to your locker room opened. "You ready for your match, babe?" You stopped putting your lipstick on and looked at Rhea.

"Yeah, of course. I'm just nervous, that's all." You answered honestly, picking at your nails. Rhea held your head up, making you look at her. "Hey, it's alright. I'm out there for you no matter the outcome." A Staff member came around announcing that it was time.

You took a breath and walked with Rhea hand in hand. You were a part of the Judgement Day, but fans still loved you for some reason. They didn't boo you, they cheered for you. Maybe this is your sign to be the next champ.

You gave high-fives to fans in the front row and as you were making your way around the ring in front of the announcers table you noticed some familiar faces. It was no other than your Mom and Dad.

You froze mid entrance, eyes growing wide. All noise drowned out your ears as the only thing you could focus on was them. Ever since you were little they've never believed in you as a wrestler. They wanted you to be a doctor, or nurse to follow in the family business. So why were they here?

You've never told Rhea about your parents because you felt like it wasn't something serious. They didn't want to support you, they don't need to be in your life. It's that simple. And not to mention the fact they are extremely homophonic and don't like the fact that you're lesbian.

You were pulled out your thoughts when Rhea gently touched your shoulder. "Babe, you okay?" You looked at her, putting on a fake smile. "Y-yeah, just nervous." You finished your entrance and stood by Rhea. Sonya came out and while she did Thea gave you a small pep talk.

When Sonya was in the ring you gave Rhea a kiss, fans yelling excitement. All, but a few including your parents were happy. They just gave you a glare and shook their heads in shame, which didn't go unnoticed by you.