Cody Rhodes-Shut Me Up

Pairing: Cody Rhodes x Wife!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Cursing, Cum Eating, Mention of Daddy Kink, Face Sitting, Hair Pulling, Humiliation, Oral, (Reader Receiving), Pet Names, (Pretty Girl & Sweet Girl), Praise, and Spanking. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,011

Request/Summary: "Could you do one for Cody Rhodes? Something similar to the 'take a seat' chapter with Jey please."

A/N: Requested by @Lashton_Brolby. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You sat backstage, watching the promo between your husband Cody and Brock Lesnar.

Their feud recently has been going off the charts. One moment they're trash talking and the next, they're beating the living shit out of each other.

It wouldn't be surprising if another fight broke loose, but how would make you shocked. It was all over words. Cody saying something and Brock clapping back, but when Brock said something about you, all hell broke loose.

And I quote, "After I beat your ass at Backlash, I might have to pay your wife, Y/n a visit and show her who a real man is." The moment that sentence came out his mouth, Cody was on him. Punches after punches, everyone could tell this wasn't part of the script.

Yelling was heard backstage as security ran out to the ring and surprisingly, you went out. Cody never wants you going out to the ring especially if it's with Brock, but right now you don't care about that. The security tried holding the boy's back, but they kept breaking out their hold and fighting back.

It was until you yelled. "Cody, stop! Calm down!" Through all the ruckus, you put your hand on his arm, tugging him back gently. Cody stopped the moment he felt your soft hold on him and backed away. You held onto his arm, dragging him away and out the ring.

When you two got backstage, you sat there for 5 minutes, listening to Triple H scold him about his actions before going back to the locker room, getting your bags, and going back to the hotel.

Cody was pacing back and forth, mumbling things under his breath. "Codes, babe, you need to calm down." Cody stopped mid step, turning to look at you. "What do you mean, calm down? Y/n, he just said something about you. My wife. Of course I'm gonna be mad."

He continued pacing back and forth, making you roll your eyes. "I understand. I would be too if some girl said something about you, but you need to remember that you were at work. You can't go punching guys like you did him."

Cody sighed, knowing you're right. "I know, but-" You held your hand up, shutting him up instantly. "I don't wanna hear it. God, you need to learn to just shut up and close your mouth. That's the whole reason y'all are fighting in the first place." As you went to your bag, realization hit Cody.

You want him to shut up? Fine, you'll get it. "Then come sit on my face and shut me up." You froze, turning to look at him. "Cody, what?" You nervously chuckled, thinking he was joking, but the seriousness on his face showed it all.

"Take your pants and panties off and come sit on my face. Give me something to occupy my mouth with." You and Cody stood there, staring at each other from across the room. "Cody I-'' Cody went to the bed, sat on his back, and took his shirt off.

"Come on." He motioned with his finger. "Are you serious?" Cody looked at you with a scary glare. You instantly took your pants and panties off. Slowly, you walked over to him and sat on the bed. "Cody, are you sure about this? I don't wanna-"

Cody didn't let you finish your sentence when he grabbed you and put you over his head. "Cody!" You hovered over him, not wanting to crush him, but Cody did not like that one bit. "I said sit, not fucking hover." He pulled you down by the thighs, fully sitting you down on his face.

With a satisfied hum, he dived in, licking a long stripe up your lips, collecting your juices. You moaned, holding at the headboard, so you didn't fall. He was practically making out with your core, kissing and suckling at your folds, nose bumping at your clit slightly.

The slurping and suckling noises were nasty, but not as bad as the noises coming from your mouth. He pulled back, catching his breath while smiling after hearing you whine. "Such a pretty girl." He praised, rubbing his hands against your ass.

He teasingly nipped at your clit, making you try to pull back. A slap to the ass made you go limp, on the headboard. "Don't run from me." He continued his assault on your core, hand coming down to your ass, rubbing at your small hole. "C-code."

He shushed you, attempting to push his finger in your ass. "Shh, baby. Let me have my fun." You tried to stay focused on the way he was eating you out, but that finger was really throwing you off.

Your hands came down to his hair, tugging slightly when he lapped at your folds. Cody's hands went to your shirt, grasping at your hardened nipples through your shirt. He slid his hand up, rolling and teasing your perky nipples, earning a whiny moan from you. "Gonna cum, daddy!" You were too busy in pleasure, you didn't know what you said, but Cody did.

"Gonna cum for me? Huh, sweet girl?" You bit your lip, nodding your head even though he couldn't see. "Go ahead. Fall apart for me." You began grinding against him, hips moving at a fast pace to chase your release. "That's it baby, such a good girl."

He rubbed your thighs slowly as you came, praising you, but all you heard was mumbled. Your body was moving everywhere, legs tightened around his head, body rising in the air, and moans coming out your moan. Cody had to physically hold you against him because you were moving so much.

When he was finished lapping at your juices, you rolled off him, plopping on the bed. You looked over at Cody, seeing him kick his glistening lips from your juices. "So daddy, huh?"

You embarrassingly hit his chest, hiding your face in the pillow. "Shut up!" You shyly said. "Shut me up then." He said, pointing at his face once more.