Roman Reigns-Desperate For Attention

Pairing: Roman Reigns x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Aftercare, Choking, Creampie, Cursing, Degradation, Hair Pulling, Public Sex, Names, (Slut), Rough Sex, Spanking, and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,327

Summary: When you see a girl flirting with Roman, you decide to get some revenge by flirting with an old 'friend', but that doesn't stop him from showing you attention.

A/N: A small enemies trope. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You looked across the catering to catch the eye of Roman.

You rolled your eyes as the current Tag Team Champion Chelsea Green tried to flirt with him. Her fingers twirling her stupid blonde hair, while looking up at him with such 'innocent' eyes.

You stood up from your table and walked over to them. "Get lost Chelsea, he's not interested in you." Chelsea looked at you in somewhat shock. "Um, don't you see we were talking?"

You gave her more sass. "Don't you see I don't care? Get outta here before I kick your ass." Chelsea scoffed under her breath, but walked away. You turned back to Roman who had a smirk on his face. "What?"

He shook his head, chuckling. "Oh nothing, just laughing at how jealous you are." Your eyes grew slightly wide. "Me? Jealous? Of Chelsea and you?" You then laughed. "We both know you wouldn't go for a blonde bimbo like Chelsea." Roman didn't say anything, knowing you're right.

You looked around the room, seeing Sami waving at you. A smile came to your face as you thought of a plan. "But if you wanna know what jealousy looks and feels like, just watch me." You didn't say no more as you walked away from Roman and to Sami.

"Hey Sami." Sami looked at you with a smile. "Oh, hey Y/n, haven't seen you in a minute!" You smiled. "Yeah, just been putting in work around here." Sami nodded his head at your answer. "Such a strong hardworking girl, ain't ya?"

You giggled like a schoolgirl, finger coming up to tug at your hair. "So I've been told, but truth be told-'' You leaned close to his ear to whisper, "No one's ever been able to handle me." You pulled back, smirking at Sami's flustered expression. "W-well, I-"

He stopped talking when your hand came to his arm. "Damn Sami, have you been working out? You look good." Your hand traveled up his bicep, to his neck, touching his ginger beard. All you could see was pink plaster over his face.

Just as your hand was on his face, it was taken off when you heard a throat being cleared behind you. You smirked, turning around.

"Sami, imma need to borrow Y/n for a second." Roman didn't let Sami get any words out as he harshly grabbed your wrist and dragged you to a nearby closet. "Hey you asshole, let go of me!"

Roman threw you in, closing and locking the door behind him. "What the hell do you think you're doing, I have a meeting with Vince and Triple H!" Roman ignored you, one hand coming to your face to push you against the wall, and the other to his pants.

"I'm gonna show you what little desperate sluts like you deserve." You could hear the sound of his belt jingling, your cunt clenching at nothing. "You want me to be jealous so bad, don't you?" He curled the belt in his hand and took a soft, but harsh swing at your clothed butt.

You jumped, biting your lip to hold in your moan. "You wanna flirt with Sami and think you did something?" You didn't think about the consequence of letting out your snarky remark.

"Well you thought you were doing something with Chelsea. Staring me down like you get all the pussy in the world, but we both know you-"

You were cut off when the belt cracked down on your ass. "Since you can't shut up, I'm gonna have to show you." He spun you around, so your front was against the wall.

He was about to pull down your pants, but you stopped him. "I swear to god if you touch me, I'll kick your balls so far up your ass." Even though you couldn't see him, Roman cocked his eyebrow up in question. "You say that, but I can see the wet spot soaking through your pants and into your sweats."

You stayed quiet for a moment before letting out an annoyed sigh. "Fine, but let's make this quick." Roman was quick to pull your pants and underwear down, knowing that he had the same meeting as you. He slowly jerked himself, groaning as he looked at your ass, shaking from side to side.

"Come on old man, if it takes you this long to get hard, I'll just have to go back to Sami." Your teasing tone didn't sit well with him because his hand came wrapped around your throat and his cock pushed into you. "Fuck." With no shame, you breathly moaned, biting your lip.

Roman didn't waste any time, staring off with harsh thrusts. You could feel some of your oxygen getting cut off by the grip Roman had on your throat. You tapped on his wrist, which surprised you when he loosened his hold.

There was a small clapping noise heard as his hips connected to your ass. "Shit." Roman sighed, looking down at your body. Your shirt lifting up, revealing the small back tattoo, hair swept to the side, you looked perfect. "F-feels good, doesn't it? G-guess you could say my p-pussy's the best you've ever had."

You began to laugh, but it was cut off by a whine when he pulled out. "Turn around and jump. You turned around and jumped, and he caught you. He had your back pressed against the wall and legs almost over his shoulders as he thrusted in you.

You swear you could feel him deeper.

You held onto his neck tightly as his hips roughly rocked into yours. The wet 'sploshing' noise heard, followed up by your moans and Roman's grunts. You closed your eyes in pleasure, feeling yourself slip away from the world.

A hand gently slapped on your cheek. "Don't close your eyes, baby. Look at me." You complied, making eye contact with him. Baby? What was this change of tone? You could see some love in his eyes, but was covered by lust.

"See when you obey me we can get along just fine." You scoffed, rolling your eyes. "Oh fuck you! You're always running the moment-" Roman tugged at your hair, exposing your neck. He placed sloppy kisses, making sure not to leave any marks.

You let your hands undo his messy bun, scratching at his scalp. You could feel him relax in your touch, but was soon tensed up, remembering what was happening. "Y'know-" Roman started, before taking a breath. "For someone who 'hates' me and my old man cock so much, you look like a little cock drunk slut."

Roman gritted through his teeth, feeling his release coming soon. You ignored him, focusing on yours, clenching down on him repeatedly. "I'm gonna cum, fuck I'm gonna cum!" You tried to meet his thrusts by thrusting your hips up, which worked out with your clit rubbing against him.

"That's it, cum for me." You came, feeling your body shake, luckily Roman held you tight. Roman groan. and eventually ended up cumming inside you, slowly thrusting his hips to push it deeper in you. You both stood there breathing heavily, not saying a word.

You snapped out of the comfort, remembering about the meeting. "Wait, what time is it?" You wiggled from his hold, pulling your phone out your pants pocket. "Just in time, 10 more minutes until the meeting."

You pulled your bottoms back up, ready to open the door. "Hold up, you think you're gonna leave after what we just did?"

You gave him a dramatic look. "Duh! I just wanted you to stop looking at that bitch Chelsea and look at me." You looked both ways before walking out the closet with Roman.

"Well since you're so desperate for attention, let's see how much you'll get when you're walking around with my cum dripping out of you." You clenched down at nothing, feeling his cum gushing out you.

It's gonna be a long uncomfortable day.