Jey Uso-Attention

Pairing: Jey Uso x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Cursing, Praise, Spanking, Thigh Riding. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,263

Summary: All you want is Jey's attention, but he's too busy playing his game, so he finds away to give you attention while playing the game.

A/N: I love Jey so much. Can't wait for tonight! Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

The moment Jey got home 2 weeks ago you were excited. You finally got him to yourself after almost a month of working.

Being a face of a popular company such as WWE isn't easy and you get that, but he hasn't been giving any attention to you.

You were washing dishes in the kitchen when the sound of yelling was heard.

"Nah Uce, that ain't right!" You rolled your eyes at Jey's yelling. He was on the game after you specifically told him y'all were gonna watch a movie when you were done washing dishes.

"Jey, you better be off the game when I'm done!" You yelled out, but got no response. Jey soon came in for a drink and you stopped him. "Did you hear what I said?"

Jey waved the controller in the air. "Yeah, yeah." He went back to the living room, laughing at something someone said online. You rolled your eyes continuing to wash the dishes.

Once you were finished you went to the living room, only to see Jey still on the game. You called his name while repeatedly tapping his shoulder. "Jey, Jey!" He took the headset off one ear. "What Y/n? Can't you see I'm busy?"

He said with his eyes still on the screen. "You're supposed to be with me, not on the game. Get off." Jey did it say anything, focusing on the game. You let out an annoyed sigh and walked away.

Fine, he didn't want to get off the game. You'll make him want to get off.

First you went to the kitchen and got his favorite ice cream before returning to him. "Baby, I got your favorite." You held the spoon of ice cream to his lips expecting for him to get some, but he dodged it when you tried pushing it in his mouth.

"Jey eat it, it's melting on the couch!" Jey shook his head. "Then get out the way, I don't want it." You put the spoon back in the bowl and walked back to the kitchen.

Okay, he didn't want his favorite ice cream, but what about a little teasing? What I mean by that is wearing his favorite lingerie, and 'getting stuck' in something. He'll have to come for you.

You went to the bedroom and changed into his favorite red lingerie that you got for his birthday. One last look over in the mirror and you walked out with a duster in hand.

Walking, in front of the TV you slowly got on your knees, earning a complaint from Jey. "Y/n, get out the way before you make me loose." You ignored his words and began dusting the small area underneath the TV. You found a small hole and slipped in it.

Now it was time for your act.

"Ow! Jey, can you help me, please?" You wiggled your hips slightly, waiting for anything, but all you got was the cool air from the fan. "Jey?" You heard rustling behind you.

"Y/n, how the hell did you get stuck?" You heard Jey ask and hands come to your ass. "I got stuck. Would you be a good boy and help me out."

You backed your ass into his hand, smiling. You were finally gonna get the attention you wanted. Just then you heard the calls of Jey's name coming from the mic. "Yo Uce, we starting up again. Come back!" Jey instantly went to the mic and picked up the controller.

"I know you didn't just- Jey!" Button pressing and Jey's laughter filled the room again as he went back to playing. You were gonna kill this man. As you tried getting out the hole, you realized you were actually stuck.

"Oh shit."

You cursed, trying to pull yourself out. After 5 minutes of struggle, you slipped out with a sigh. You were breathing heavily and sweating after having to tug of war yourself out a hole. You glared at Jey, but he wasn't paying any attention.

Maybe the 2nd option didn't work, but the 3rd times a charm. If he wasn't gonna pay attention to ice cream, or you getting stuck, he should look at you dancing. What man wouldn't put everything down just to see their girl dance?

You collected yourself and grabbed a speaker. You started to play music and slowly walked over to Jey. Rubbing his shoulders, feeling him tense up. "Y/n, what are you doing?"

You ignored his question, placing small kisses on his neck. "Just gonna dance for you, baby." You rounded the couch and began dancing for him.

Your hips shook to the side at the beat of the music, touching over his pants, and even pulling the straps down to reveal your breasts. "Come on, Jey. Touch me." You found strength in you to grip his hand away from the controller and put it on your exposed breast.

Jey kept fighting against your grip, and eventually won. "Y/n, I said stop!" He pushed you back, so you landed on the couch. You reached over the table and turned the music off, looking up and the ceiling finally giving up.

"Fine, you win. I guess you can keep playing your game." You were about to get up, but Jey grabbed your arm. "Where do you think you're going?" You turned back and looked at Jey, seeing him looking at you. "In the room, so you can play your game since you don't wanna give me attention."

You tried breaking out his hold, but he was much stronger. "You want my attention? I'll give it to you. Come ride my thigh." Your eyes grew wide at his statement. "What?"

"You want my attention and I wanna play the game, so come ride my thigh until I'm done." You thought about it for a moment before crawling on his thigh with a smile. "Okay daddy." You threw a wink, earning a slap on the ass from him.

You squealed, grinding your core against his thigh, sighing in relief at the feeling. This was all you wanted. Some time with your man. "That's it, just like that." Jey's hands came down to your hips, helping you rock into him.

"Uce, mute your mic, we don't wanna hear that."

You embarrassingly tucked your head in his neck at the sound of Jimmy scolding him. He complied, continuing giving you pleasure by flexing his thigh. "Oh fuck!" Jey smirked at your reaction.

He toyed with your nipples, rolling them in between his fingers. "Look at you. Breaking apart on my thigh." You moaned at his words, increasing your speed. "Feels good?" You nodded your head, biting your lip to quiet yourself down.

"Uh-Uh, don't do that. Let me hear you." You let your sounds out, chasing after your release that was right there. "I'm so close, Jey." You breathed out, closing your eyes. "Yeah? Cum for me then." As soon as he said that, you came, crumbling on his lap like a cookie.

Your body was shaking as Jey whispered praises to you. "Yes, baby's cum for me. Did so good." He rubbed up at our back gently, giving you time to calm down.

You happily sighed, rolling over on the couch. You stood up and was about to leave before Jey said something. "Woah, where you going this time?" You looked at him with a confused expression. "To cook dinner?" Jey chuckled, shaking his head.

"Oh you thought we were done?" You nodded your head. "Oh no baby. You wanted my attention now you got it."