Seth Rollins-Leave Our Mark

Pairing: Seth Rollins x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Aftercare, Caught, Cursing, Fluff? Hair Pulling, Spanking, and Unprotected Sex. Minors DNI 18+

Word Count: 1,433

Summary: Seth gets angry after the after the Royal Rumble so he drags you to Logan's locker room to 'leave y'all's mark.'

A/N: Look I know that we're way past the Royal Rumble, but I have no ideas, so this came to mind. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

Tonight is Royal Rumble Night and superstars backstage are going crazy. This night is very important since it will lead up to Wrestlemanina.

You were currently curling your hair in Seth's locker room. "Are you excited for the Rumble, baby?" You asked Seth who was getting his gear ready. "Oh yeah, I can't wait till we both win and become champions!"

You giggled at the thought. "Yeah, we would burn the whole arena down if that happened." Seth could hear somewhat sarcasm in your voice, but didn't press it. You unplugged the curling iron and placed it to the side. "Woman is up first, so wish me good luck!"

You went through the bag picking out the matching gear of Seth's. "You're so gonna win this! Not only are we one of the best couple in WWE right now, but we have matching gear!" You placed a kiss on his cheek and went to the bathroom to change.

You walked out giving him a twirl. "How do I look?" Seth slowly got up, strutting towards you. "God, you look good. You look like me!" He began placing kisses on your mouth and neck, his hands trailing down to your butt.

"Seth stop, I have to go soon." Seth ignored you, caging you in his arms. "Seth, stop! I'm number 11 and they're at 10!" Seth finally let go with an annoyed sigh and let you out.

Fans counted down from 10 and as soon as your music hit cheers erupted throughout the arena. You came out in your gear with a determined look on your face.

-

Although you were happy to go out, you sure weren't happy to leave. You unfortunately got our after being the last 3 people left. You got eliminated by Liv, but you were happy to see her close to winning.

You walked backstage with your head hung low, instantly making your way to the locker room. Seth caught you halfway, taking you in his arms. "Hey it's okay, I saw what happened, it's not your fault."

You could only cry, holding onto him tighter, afraid he would let go. Seth ran his finger through your hair, calming you down. "How about you go take a shower? By the time you get out I'll be in the rumble." You sniffled, nodding your head.

He placed one last forehead kiss. "I'm gonna win this for you." A small smile tugged to your lips as you turned around and went back to the locker room. The faster you get in the shower, the more time you can see Seth fight.

-

You did what Seth told and took a shower, and it actually made you feel a lot better. You sat down on the couch seeing Seth making his entrance.

You came just in time!

Seth made his typical entrance, a smile coming to your face as you heard the commentators comment on y'all's matching gear. Seth went in the ring and kicked ass like he was supposed to. It was until Seth was fighting Baron when he successfully got the elimination.

Seth taunted doing his signature laugh at the fact he eliminated Bobby Lashley and Baron Corbin back to back. With him taunting he didn't notice a sneaky Logan Paul coming behind him and throwing him out the ring. Gasps were heard around the arena as well from you.