Solo Sikoa-You're Mine

Pairing: Solo Sikoa x Fem!Reader

Warnings: Smut. Aftercare, Caught, Cursing, Face Fuck, Hair Pulling, Humiliation, Oral, (Solo Receiving) Public Sex, Quickie, Unprotected Sex, Minors DNI 18+ (I Can't Stop You)

Word Count: 1,554

Summary: A guy is nonstop warring at you, so Solo shows him that you're his.

A/N: A little Jealous Solo Action Here. Hope You Enjoy!

⋆——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

You walked through the doors of the bar, immediately met with loud noises of people. You looked around for your people and smiled when you saw them.

You walked over and took a seat next to Solo. "Y/n! There she is!" You smiled at Sami. "Hey guys, what we're y'all doing?" Jimmy shook his head. "Just drinking. We were really waiting for you, but you had to take 10 decades."

You scoffed, putting a hand on your heart as if you were offended. "Beauty takes time, y'know." The boys laughed at your comment. "Does anyone wanna do karaoke with me?" Sami asked, making the whole table go silent.

The boys looked in other directions, uninterested. "Oh come on guys! Stop being mean to Sami. I'll go with you Sami, just after I get a drink." Sami did a little fist pump in the air, cheering. "I'll meet you up there."

Sami rushed up the stage, and you went to the bar. "Hi, can I get a shot of Hennessy?" The bartender smiled at you and looked for the Hennessy. As you were waiting, you saw a guy sit beside you. "Hey, there's a pretty lady. You lookin' for a good time?"

You looked at the man in disgust. "No thank you. I'm here with friends." Just then, the bartender came with your drink. "Thanks." You took a sip and moaned. It's been a while since you've had this. "I bet I could make you moan like that."

You gave the man the nastiest look, shaking your head before leaving the stage. "I'll get you sweet stuff!" The man called out, but you ignored him. The song started playing and Sami leaned over to you. "Who was that guy?"

You waved your hand in the air. "He's just some drunk guy." Sami nodded and started singing. Y'all ended up having a good time singing. You swayed back and forth with Sami, singing your hearts out together.

When you both finished, applause erupted throughout the building. You gave small smiles and waves and made your way back to your booths. "Aye yo, Uce! That was amazing!" Jimmy praised y'all both. "Yeah, I have to admit, Jimmy's right." The praise from Roman made y'all feel even better.

"Drink celebration?" The boys began cheering and getting up, but stopped when someone caught their eye. "Guys, why is that man staring over here?" You turned around and making eye contact with the same man from before.

You groaned loudly. "Just ignore him guys. He's just some horny man that tried to get with me earlier." Solo stood up, trying to make his way over there,  but you grab his bicep. "Woah big man, chill out. I told him to piss off." Solo relaxed slightly, not taking his eyes off the man.

You stood up, pulling his face to you. "Hey. Ignore him." Solo gave one last look at the man and turned his attention to you. "He's just some lonely guy, wanting to get fucked." You pressed small kisses on his lips, feeling him loosen completely.

"Alright you two, stop sucking faces and let's get drinks!" Of course Sami just had to ruin the moment. You two broke apart and made your way to the bar.

All you could say was that poor bartender, with Sami barking orders at him and Roman yelling at Sami there was a lot going on.

And still, every time you looked around, you would catch the eye of that man. "I'm going to the bathroom." Solo announced to you. With the seat empty beside you, the man strolled up. "Finally, we can be together!"