Chapter 51: Death

Start from the beginning

Aahan: don't think too much about Sanskruti di. She is just having mood swings and changes because of pregnancy.

She nodded.

After some days:

Radhika's pov,

I was going through some important documents while Aahan was working on his laptop. Blazer off, sleeves fold, upper two buttons open and little messy hair indicating this hotness is really working.

Hotness? Did I call him hot?

I think something has changed with me or with him. He is not like the Aahan I know, he drastically changed. He is the same with me but different from everyone's. He doesn't flirt with anyone anymore nor look at them. I can't believe that he stopped flirting and his playful nature felt like it never existed. I wonder why he still behaves the same as me. But to be honest I'm worried about him. What happened to him? Is he stressed? Or hurt?
Suddenly his mobile rang, he picked up and another second he looked at me with a serious face. He kept the mobile back on the table and stood up.

Aahan: Radhika, Nandani mam died. We have to leave.

I stood up immediately with shock.

Radhika: what? How?

Aahan: cancer, Anuj informed me. We should go now.

He said and I nodded. We exited the company and went to the house. We changed clothes and took mom with us we headed to Oberoi's house. I'm really worried about Sanskruti di, she is pregnant. I hope she doesn't stress herself because I can't effort more loss first Roshni bhabhi and now Sanskruti di.   
  Soon we pulled in front of Oberoi's house and rose inside. We met with loud crying of people but we continued to walk. Soon I saw Anuj's family along with Shina and Mina. And there Sanskruti di was, her eyes were numb but not shedding tears. Then I noticed Ruhi, Ishita and Kiara were also not crying. Leave them Suraj jiju and his brothers were also not crying. Their eyes were just moist while Mamta aunty and her daughters were crying badly. Anuj's eyes were heavy and he was taking care of aunty while Karthik bhai was taking care of Shina. Mina has her pillar which was holding her so softly. Aahan went to Anuj and immediately Anuj hugged him. I smiled at them and mom went to aunty, assuring her while aunty cried on her shoulder. Sanskruti di's both mother in law and father in law was crying. The whole scene was terrifying where everyone was crying. Everyone took the last glance of the dead body and Oberois brother picked up the bamboo stick on which her body was kept. Everyone started crying more loudly while we headed to the place where we burned the bodies. We all were walking when suddenly Karan showed up in front of Shina. Her eyes went smaller and more tears fell down. And in front of everyone Karan hugged Shina while she sobbed hard on his chest. Honestly seeing everyone crying and in pain of losing someone was making my eyes heavy. I'm not heartless nor do I have a cold heart. How can I not cry when everyone is crying their heart out. Roshni bhabhi was right beside me consoling me but seeing everyone crying was making her suffocate. Maybe she is remembering the loss of her baby. Suddenly she held my hand tightly and started throwing up, I widened my eyes.

Radhika: what happened, bhabhi?

I asked while rubbing her back and everyone's attention which on Karan and Shina's hug shifted to us. Karthik bhai immediately came running to her while worrying hella out of him.

Karthik: Roshni, are you okay? What happened? Are you not well?

She held his arms softly.

Roshni: I'm okay Karthik, just feel suffocated.

Karthik: do you want to go back?

Roshni: no!

Karthik: are you sure?