There's No Turning Back

Mild sexual scenes at the start
Midoriya Twins

------------------------------

Bakugou Katsuki dreamed that he was flying, soaring through the clouds as the wind rushed past him. His spiky blond hair streamed behind him, and his ruby red eyes were fixed on the distant horizon. It was a peaceful, exhilarating sensation, one that he never wanted to end. But then, without warning, he felt a sharp tug on his left nipple, and he jolted awake, his heart racing.

He blinked, trying to get his bearings, and realized that he was still in his bed at the class 1A dorm room in UA High School, Japan. His eyes traveled downwards, taking in the sight of Izuku Midoriya, sucking on his left pectoral, his green curly hair splayed across Katsuki's chest. Beside him, Izuku's twin brother Izumi was kneeling on the bed, his lips wrapped around Katsuki's hard cock, his tongue swirling around the head.

The twins were identical in every way, save for the freckles that dotted Izuku's face. Their emerald eyes, the same shade as the forest, shone with desire as they looked up at him, their lips parted in unison. It was a sight that never failed to make his heart race and his blood boil.

Katsuki reached down, threading his fingers through Izumi's curly green hair, gently guiding him as he took his cock deeper into his mouth. His other hand found its way to Izuku's hair, tangling in the curls as he held him closer. The twins moaned in unison, their tongues dancing against his skin, their hot breath fanning across his chest.

The feel of them sucking him off was unlike anything else. They knew exactly what they were doing, their lips and tongues in perfect harmony, their hands and mouths in perfect rhythm. It was as if they were made for this, as if they were made for him. He could feel himself getting closer, the familiar tightening in his groin, and he knew that it wouldn't be long now.

As he neared his climax, he pulled both of them up, their bodies pressed against his, their lips and tongues tangled in a heated mess. His hips bucked, thrusting his cock against Izumi's entrance, and with a cry that echoed through the room, he came, his seed spilling over their stomachs and chests. The twins moaned in unison, their bodies shuddering as they felt his release.

Katsuki collapsed back onto the bed, breathing heavily, his chest rising and falling rapidly. He looked down at the twins, who were now sprawled across his body, their emerald eyes fixed on him. He reached down, stroking their hair, feeling the silky smoothness of it beneath his fingers. He could feel their hearts racing, their bodies still quivering from the intensity of the pleasure they had just shared.

"You two are incredible," he panted, kissing each of them on the forehead. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Izuku smiled up at him, his green eyes shining with love. "We love you too, Kacchan," he whispered, reaching down to stroke Katsuki's softening cock.

Izumi chimed in, "And we're here for you, always."

Katsuki grinned down at them, feeling a surge of affection for the two boys who had become such an important part of his life. It was true; they were always there for him. No matter what happened, they were by his side. They had become his protectors, his lovers, his everything.

As he lay there, basking in the afterglow of their passionate encounter, he couldn't help but wonder what the future held for them. They had already faced so much together, and they were still so young. The world was full of danger and uncertainty, but he knew that as long as they had each other, they could overcome anything.

"Hey, Izuku," he said softly, trailing his fingers down the other boy's back. "You know, I've been thinking..." He hesitated, unsure how to put it into words. "I don't want us to keep this a secret anymore. I want everyone to know how we feel about each other."