In Your Arms Again Chapter 2

Izuku and Katsuki are not childhood friends
Age difference

------------------------------------

AFTER THEIR peculiar meeting in the rooftop, they became friends since then. Kacchan has been more close with Izuku. Sometimes, they always hang around Izuku's house and since Izuku's mother is always not home every day, the greenette was grateful that he has friend to accompany him in the house.

They also hang out in the park and they're always on the rooftop. Just telling each other's stories and the blonde seems to enjoy every second of his company. The blonde would yell profanities at the greenette sometimes when they're talking about something that Kacchan doesn't like, but most of the time, there's a thing that they enjoy talking the most, All Might.

Speaking of All Might, Izuku has such a strange encounter with the symbol of peace. He had asked the man if he could be a hero, at first the man totally crushed his dreams but Izuku seemed to prove himself. The man had rephrase his words, and told him, "You can be a hero too."

And thus, he was trained by the one and only until he become fitted of the next receiver of One For All.

Of course, he told everything to Kacchan and the blonde didn't show it, but he was happy for the greenette. He had told him, "Good for a quirkless wannabe hero, ah? Lucky you, you got to be trained by the number one hero nonetheless. Now you can save the extras in trouble and beat the shit out of the villains. Good job, I guess."

Izuku cried buckets of tears after hearing what Kacchan said.

Then entrance exam came, he was nervous because he didn't manage to get the villain points. Not to mention, he injured his limbs during the exam but all nervousness washed away when he got accepted to the UA High, his dream school. Where Kacchan also studying.

"I can't wait to study at UA, I've been dreaming about it..." he told the blonde as he was all giddy by the news he had told the latter. They were in the rooftop, the blonde leaning in the railings. He watched the greenette, who's almost dancing in glee, with a fond in his pale red eyes. There's no doubt that he will become a hero. "Now, we can see each other, Kacchan!"

Kacchan's expression twisted, but Izuku failed to notice it. "Yeah... I guess..." he mumbled. Izuku was now mumbling something under his breath, hand placed at his chin, mumbling something about hero costumes, hero names and anything hero like. Kacchan smiled softly, "This brat..."

~~~

"HOW THE hell did a quirkless Deku like you got into UA?!" one of his classmates yelled at him as he was cornered into the secluded area in their school campus. "You're quirkless, right?! How the fuck did you get in?!"

"I-I just did... I just p-passed through rescue points..." Izuku answered, both hands raised in front of him for defense just in case he was hit. Four classmates of his surrounding him as he was backed away in the wall.

"The hell did you do, Deku?!" one of them glared, preparing his quirk to beat Izuku. Then he sneered, looking up and down at the greenette. "Don't tell me, you fucked one of the staffs to get you in?"

Izuku flushed, frantically shaking his head. "W-What no!" he denied. "I didn't do that! I wouldn't even think of doing that!"

Just then, a UA high school student happen to passed by them. Kacchan saw the greenette being surrounded by bullies who's about to beat the poor nerd.

He clicked his tounge, scowling and glaring heatedly as he marched towards them. Izuku didn't notice him approached, no one of them did as he approached one of them, cold hands pressed against the bully's shoulder. He leaned in and whispered, "The fuck are you doing?"