Bath Time

Wolf Hybrid Bakugou
Bunny Hybrid Midoriya

--------------------------------------

Bakugou and Midoriya were cuddling in bed on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Today was one of those days where they could relax and enjoy each other’s company without the weight of the world on their shoulders. They made a point to spend as much quality time with each other as possible off duty, whenever they had the chance.

Midoriya was the little spoon, enjoying the comfort of being held in his boyfriends big strong arms. Bakugou had his furry tail wrapped around Midoriya’s waist as well. Bakugou shifted a little, nuzzling into Midoriya’s neck. He noticed that something smelled off about him.

“Deku? When’s the last time you had a bath?”

“Huh? Oh uh, pretty recently, I think? Like, a couple days ago?”

“Did you go somewhere different, or meet up with anyone in the past few days? You smell… different. I don’t like it.”

“Oh! I’m sorry, Kacchan. I can go take one right now if—”

“No! Let me do it for you. C’mere.”

And with that, Bakugou began swiping his tongue up Midoriya’s neck.

“Ack! K-Kacchahan, stop it! You don’t need to do this!”

“Of course I do, quit whining. Now turn over and face me.”

Midoriya reluctantly did as he was told.

“Ah! Ahaha nohoho! Nohot the ehehehehears!! Kacchan plehehease, I’m too t-ticklish for this!”

“Mm, is that so?” Bakugou murmured into his right ear. “Too bad, I have to be thorough. Quit squirming.”

“I cahahahan’t!”

Midoriya couldn’t help but thump his foot, even though he knew he wasn’t in any real danger. It just tickled so much!

Bakugou moved on to his hair. Midoriya found the new feeling soothing and felt his body relax. Maybe this wasn’t so bad after all.

Bakugou was known for being quite the meticulous cleaner, and bathing his boyfriend was no exception. He planned on cleaning every single inch of him. He cleaned his face, arms, hands, and then moved on to his torso.

He swiped his long tongue all over his chest. Midoriya felt himself getting a bit warmer.

“Lift your arms up.”

“There too??”

“Deku,” Bakugou growled.

“Fine! Fine,” Midoriya complied.

Bakugou licked up and down Midoriya’s now exposed underarms and the bunny boy lost his composure once again.

“AhahahahAHAHA! Oho my gohohod! Huhuhurry uhuhuhup!!”

He finished up that area and moved down to his tummy, which wasn’t much better.

Midoriya’s giggles jumped up an octave when he felt Bakugou’s tongue dip into his bellybutton.

“EEEHEHEHEHE KACCHAHAHAHAHAHAN! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!”

“I’m doing you a favor! Geez. Alright, now turn back over. I have to get your backside.”

Midoriya groaned as he flipped himself over onto his stomach. He rested his chin on a pillow as he felt Bakugou clamber on top of him. Bakugou leaned forward and began cleaning Midoriya’s shoulders and back. Midoriya relaxed again. He almost fell asleep from the rhythmic feeling. That is, until he felt his boyfriend’s tongue go lower.

Bakugou cleaned his boyfriend’s fluffy little tail, then removed his shorts and underwear.

“H-hey! You’re really gonna—ahh!” Midoriya let out a small moan as he felt Bakugou’s tongue slip in between his asscheeks.

“Told you I was gonna be thorough, nerd. Just relax.”

Midoriya’s soft moans got a little louder each time Bakugou grazed over his hole. He felt his dick push harder against the bedsheets underneath him with every long, slow swipe of his boyfriend’s tongue. He slipped his tongue inside just a bit for good measure.

“Mmmn, Kacchan~ ah it—aha! N-nohoho it tihihihickles again!”

Bakugou was licking the backs of his thighs. Once he was finished there, he grabbed Midoriya’s waist and flipped him over himself. He was getting tired of asking. Midoriya’s now hard cock sprang into view, along with his flushed face. He hid behind his hands.

Bakugou chuckled. “Heh, this makes it easier for me anyway.” He began cleaning his balls and then up the base of his shaft. He licked off the precum that had already started to dribble down around the head as well.

“Ahh!~ Fuck, Kacchan, k-keep going, please… Oh god, that feels so good, don’t stop, don’t stop…”

“If you behave, I might let you cum later,” Bakugou smirked, “I’m cleaning you right now, I have to finish this first.”

“Nooo, please!” Midoriya whined as Bakugou moved on and continued his work down the rest of his legs.

“Be patient.”

Midoriya squeezed his eyes shut, trying to contain himself. He wanted to be patient, but it was a strenuous effort.

Finally, Bakugou reached his feet. Midoriya braced himself, knowing what was about to come.

Bakugou began at the heel of his left foot, slowly dragging his tongue upwards and stopping at the ball of his foot. He repeated this motion a few times. Midoriya covered his mouth with his hands, trying his best to hold his laughter in.

But once Kacchan reached his toes, it was all over.

“AHAHA WAHAHAHAHAHAHAIT! P-PLEHEHEHEASE NOT THEHEHEHEHEHEHERE!!” Midoriya began thumping his right foot again.

Bakugou wagged, clearly in the zone. He ignored Midoriya’s pleas and continued licking around and in between his boyfriend’s toes. He then pulled them back a bit so he could get underneath.

“AIEEE NONONONONOHOHOHOO ANYTHING BUT THAHAHAHAT!! PLEHEHEHEASE KACCHAN I CAHAHAHAHAN’T TAHAHAKE IT!!”

Tears of mirth pricked the corners of Midoriya’s eyes. His face was red hot. He thrashed about, but to no avail. Just as he thought he was about to lose his mind, Bakugou stopped. He set his left foot down gently and picked up his right, repeating the previous process.

Midoriya continued laughing happily since there’s no way he could hold it in this time. This didn’t tickle nearly as much, but it still did a lot. When Bakugou began cleaning the toes on his right foot, Midoriya squealed and began thumping his left foot this time. He begged and pleaded and laughed his head off for what felt like hours, but was really only a couple minutes.

At long last, Bakugou was satisfied with his hard work. He set down Midoriya’s right foot and crawled up the bed to embrace his boyfriend once again. He rubbed Midoriya’s back in an attempt to help release all of the residual giggles. He kissed his forehead and rubbed one of his long ears in the way he knew relaxed him. Midoriya sighed and buried his face into his boyfriend’s chest.

“You smell much better now. You’re welcome.”

“Thanks, Kacchan~”

THE END