🍋Innocent First Times🍋

Female Midoriya Izuku
Innocent Bakudeku

-------------------------------------

“You sure you’re alright, Deku?” Katsuki asked again, looking down at her with pinched brows.

“Y-yeah, I’ll be fine,” she assured him, fists anxiously clenched in the sheets. “I just... I’m nervous, y’know?”

“Yeah, don’t worry, I... I am too,” he admitted softly, gently resting his forehead against her own. “But we’ll do this together, we’re partners after all.”

“Hehe, yeah,” she laughed, shoulders relaxing a little bit. He sighed fondly before leaning forward to capture her lips in a kiss.

Katsuki and Izuku had been dating for a while, around their second year at U.A., but since they were both so busy with school, they hadn’t really done anything. Sure, they went on dates, mostly patrolling dates, but they hadn’t ever had time to themselves. They were both so focused on becoming top heroes, that their relationship goals kind of fell to the wayside. Not that they wanted to break up or anything, they both knew that the other’s top priority was becoming a hero. Now that they were heroes, in the top 10 at that, they finally had some time to themselves.

And, to be honest, they didn’t really know what to do with each other. Katsuki had just kind of stuck to masturbating in the shower, and Izuku always made sure she was alone in the bedroom before pulling out a vibrator. When Katsuki had accidentally walked in on Izuku masturbating, they were both surprised, to say the least. Izuku turned an impossible shade of red, and Katsuki’s face matched his eyes. After she made herself presentable, the two young heroes, with bright red faces, sat down and talked about it. They were dating, after all, they could... do things together couldn’t they? But, neither of them had any experience.

And that just wouldn’t do. They were both attractive young adults with healthy sex drives, so why not?

So, it went without saying that they were both nervous as hell.

They started off in familiar territory with some kissing, gently placing their hands on each other. Katsuki placed a knee between her legs, placing one hand on her hip and using the other to cup her face. She rested her hands on his shoulders, anxiously digging her nails into his skin. They slowly leaned backwards until Izuku had her back on the bed with Kacchan hovering over her. They kissed each other for a while, with Katsuki being the first one to stick his tongue in her mouth. She gasped in surprise but welcomed the intrusion with only mild hesitation. They tangled their tongues together, with Izuku bringing her hands to cup his face.

“Kacchan,” she gasped when they broke apart, face flushed in embarrassment and arousal.

“Shit,” he grunted, leaning his head down to nibble tentatively at her neck. She sharply inhaled as he explored her neck with his mouth, eventually finding a sweet spot by her clavicle.

“Ah,” she cried out, her legs tightening around his hips.

“There?” he asked, breath hot against her skin.

“Mhmm,” she nodded, bitting her bottom lip. As he dove back in to bite her neck, he traced his hands down her body, hesitating over her chest before cupping her breast in his palm. She gasped in surprise but moaned lowly at the comforting warmth, chest heaving slightly as he began to gently massage her breast. In a burst of confidence, she reached for the bottom of her shirt and whipped it off over her head, leaving her in just a bra. With the way Katsuki stared at her, she suddenly felt very self conscious and tried to cover up.

“W-wait, don’t,” he said, moving her hands out of the way. “You... you’re beautiful, y’know that?” he told her, nothing but sincerity in his voice and expression. Izuku felt her face heat up in embarrassment at his words, but she was also filled with a nice warm feeling.