🍋Don't Give Up If It's True Love🍋

Omegaverse
Omega Bakudeku/Dekubaku
Switch

------------------------------------------------

Being omegas had always been a pain in the ass for Katsuki and Izuku. People constantly coddled them. It was disgusting, and Katsuki often imagined himself ripping their throats out in a moment of weakness.

However, over the years, the blond had built up a tolerance.

Alphas in their middle school learned to leave him alone. But Izuku was constantly treated like some fragile thing. An omega and quirkless? He never stood a chance in hell. Izuku was isolated by everyone. Deemed too delicate for anyone.

But things were different at UA. The other students treated Katsuki like some wild thing they had to tame. He hated it. He's not some shitty prize. He's going to be the number one hero, for fucks sake! However, the alphas tried to court him anyway. Some even offered to share his heat. And it was just as bad for Izuku, who now had one of the strongest quirks anyone had ever seen in an omega.

Suddenly, everyone desired him. He was beautiful, kind, compassionate, and strong as hell. Who wouldn't want an omega like him?

The courting offers and sexual advances were a nuisance, and they handled them very differently. Katsuki was threatening, and Izuku was a heartbreaker. But honestly, their heats were hell. Their inner omegas always fought with them about their need for companionship. But they eventually found that in each other.

Throughout the first year, the two of them had grown closer once their issues were sorted. Katsuki made peace with continually being compared to Izuku, "the perfect example of a good male omega." And Izuku was no longer jealous of Katsuki's ability to ward off unwanted suitors.

But, it all changed one day when Izuki missed class, and Katsuki came storming into his room. Izuku was hurt in training but denied the severity of the injury. But Katsuki refused to admit he was worried. He pretended to be there only to ensure that Izuku wasn't slacking off.

However Izuku was smelling completely contradictory. The delicious smell of heat and arousal permeated the room. But Izuku's pheromones also reeked of pain and distress. He was lying face down, humping the bed desperately, trying to get some stimulation. But, the nerd's arms were broken again. He was in heat and couldn't get any relief. He was just too fucking injured. The smell of despair clawed at Katsuki's inner omega. Demanding he help. And the scent of Izuku's heat was so delectable the blond was practically drooling. He never knew another omega could smell this good. But Katsuki found himself giving in quite easily.

For the rest of his heat, Katsuki stayed with him. He fucked him with every heat aid he could, licked up every drop of slick, and even cared for him till it was all over.

After that, it became a habit. They changed their birth control schedules to sync up their heats, and they didn't go through one alone ever again. Every three months, they spent several days pounding into each other's hole with every dildo and strap-on they owned. They sucked on each other's smaller cocks just to get a taste of the sweet omegan cum.

Katsuki's favorite part was when he'd practically get drunk on Izuku's slick. Whereas Izuku liked the way Katsuki moaned while he fucked him through an orgasm with their largest fake knot. But they always denied any emotional attraction. It was all platonic. It just made sense for two best friends to help each other through their heats.

Things didn't change until after their first year at the new agency as newly graduated pro-heroes. An older alpha at their agency, Shindo Yo, gave a courting gift to Izuku. Telling the omega he needed an alpha, acting like it could be him. But Izuku told him no, just like he always does. Rejecting any notion that he could ever need an alpha. Katsuki's inner omega swelled with pride that he was good enough that his omega didn't need an alpha.