🍋Vampire Izuku🍋

Heavy rain was pouring on Izuku's frail body, shivering in the dark alley he had forcibly found shelter in.

His teeth were chattering in his blood-tasting mouth - sadly not the blood he'd wish to taste at the moment - and his throbbing limbs were killing him.

He couldn't heal his wounds due to the lack of iron in his body and he was cursing at his useless self for falling into the cruel human's trap that was responsible for his current state. The bloody shade of his teary irises was glowing in the twilight, desperately trying to find a reachable prey like a stray cat or a sewer rat - yes, he had fallen this low - but nothing was out in the drenching weather.

He was alone, scared and most of all: starving.

He hadn't drank a drop of blood in three months thanks to the bastard he tried to use as his blood bank, charming him with his big round emeralds and batting lashes when the smaller pretended to be lost.

Izuku had noticed him a couple days before, sneakily following the bright red hair everywhere to check if he would be gullible enough to let himself be charmed by the frail vampire.

And he was! At least, he seemed to be.
And here he was now, curling himself up in an attempt to bring some warmth to his own roughed up body, bruises stinging on his most likely broken ribs and precious blood leaking from the cuts on his face, forearms and thighs.

His wrists were burning him from being chained down by silver handcuffs for so long - he thought he was just into kinky stuff! The human had clearly sucked his vitality dry and attempted to finish him off with a silver blade carefully hidden in a box from his underwear drawer.

"Always check the underwear drawer from now on", Izuku whispers to himself, "not that it matters much now that I'm dying."

Tears and snot mix with raindrops, chest painfully throbbing at the soft sniffles' rhythm and the fading scarlet orbs slowly looking up to the sky to stare at the moon.

Now that Izuku slightly accepted his fate he couldn't care less about the burn in his eyes; it was much less painful than the rest of his body anyway. He felt his strength quietly leave him and closed his eyelids when a stomping noise was echoing in his ears.

He only had time to hear an "oh my god, are you okay?!?!" before passing out, thinking about how pitiful and miserable he must look like right now.

-----

"Warm" was the first thing Izuku thought when his consciousness came back to him. Almost-burning heat was warming his whole being. And the more he came to his senses the more he was feeling aware of his surroundings.

He first felt his body slightly sit up melting into soft cushions, large and dry clothes smelling like cinnamon and caramel embracing his skin as if they were hugging him, and a stinging feeling on his freshly treated wounds. The soft sound of crackling fire reached his ears and he sighed with contentment.

He dared to open one eye and analyzed the scenery before him. White walls with wooden beams welcomed him, an abstract painting made of different shades of orange splashes outlined in thick black lines throning right in the middle of the long wall. He wasn't an art expert but he thought it was a pretty neat painting.

"I know right? I made it." replied to Izuku's not-so-silent thoughts, causing the latter to jump in surprise. His head jerks painfully towards the low-pitched voice in a whimper and he meets the crimson eyes sitting by his side. Fear suddenly rises in his stomach.

Where was he? Who was that? Was it a friend of the red-haired bastard? Did he find him again? Was he screwed?

His mumbles got interrupted by a low throat clearing and a warm hand settling on his shoulder.