🍋Yandere Bakudeku🩸

Katsuki and Izuku have been dating since their last year of middle school. Even after getting OFA from All Might, Katsuki was not only protective of Izuku, but very possessive. The explosive teen hated when anyone touched his Deku. But it wasn’t just Katsuki, no, sweet sunshine Izuku was just as unhinged as his hot-headed boyfriend. Needless to say the two were crazily possessive and in love with one another.

Their relationship wasn’t anything too toxic, but the two shared a territorial streak a mile fucking wide. So when the two began their first year of UA their possessiveness wasn’t as well known as it had been in Aldera. However by their third year, many of the other students just knew. You never flirt or touch Katsuki or Izuku unless you want to deal with one of them.

   Uraraka had learned real quick to never press her chest against Deku after Katsuki snuck into her room and threatened her until she wet her bed and swore her to secrecy afterwards. Kaminari was another who’d learned after trying to call Bakugo, Kacchan, and Izuku promptly smashed him into a wall during training with a manic gleam in his eyes stating next time he might not remember his own name before promptly depositing the boy with his friends. Both teens told one another of their doings leading to passionate moments shared in their rooms.

Too bad the new classes of first year students didn’t heed any of the second or third year students' warnings. Especially a certain short male named Mineta Minoru and a girl named Chiako Mai. Neither had particularly strong or fancy quirks while Mineta had sticky balls that grew from his head, Chiako had a mild empathy quirk.

The first time the two first years caught a singular glimpse of the top two heroes of the school was when Katsuki and Izuku were joined by the rest of 3-A to train against them. Mineta, known for being a major pervert, took one look at the freckled teen who was tiny compared to the giant blonde next to him and just knew he had to make him his. Meanwhile, Chiako was practically soaking her panties beneath her skirt as she took in the tall muscular blonde who towered over most of the others in his class, especially the plain freckled boy next to him, and wanted nothing more than for him to ruin her.

When they’d reached the gym and changed Chiako ran out early in hopes to be paired with the blonde alpha. She was stopped just a few feet away by Jirou, “Trust me kid, you do not want to piss off Midoriya by bothering Bakugou.” The auburn haired girl flipped her ponytail with a scoff, “You mean that plain looking guy? Pfft, I can handle him. Now, move it so I can talk with Bakugou-senpai.”

Jirou watched as the girl stormed onward and shook her head, “Your funeral then,” she mumbles before joining the rest of class 3-A warning them to be ready for a pissed off Midoriya.

Meanwhile, Katsuki was stretching next to Kirishima when a first year girl  ran over to join them. The girl smiles up at him grabbing at his arm as she flutters her lashes, “Bakugou-senpai, can you train with me? You’re so cool and strong!”

Bakugou grunted pulling his arm free, “Go bug some other fuckin’ person, bitch face. I doubt some shitty kid like you could handle sparring with me.”

  Chiako giggles, reaching for him again only for her hand to be slapped away by the plain freckled teen she’d seen hanging all over him before. Only his smile was much more sinister and his eyes looked more of a toxic green instead of viridian.

“I believe Kacchan said to bother somebody else, Chiako-san. I’d hate for something to happen,” Izuku warns sweetly.

The girl huffs and starts to walk away but stops looking back at the blonde, “When you’re ready for a real partner come find me Bakugou-senpai! Anyone can see that Midoriya is too plain for you,” she states with a little wink and heads off to join her own class.