A Ghostly Payment

It was a quiet evening in a small town outside of Tokyo, Japan. The sky was painted with hues of purple and orange, casting a warm glow upon the streets. The air was crisp and cool, carrying with it the faint scent of cherry blossoms. The town seemed to be asleep, unaware of the events that had transpired just moments ago.

In one of the quaint houses, Izuku Midoriya and his boyfriend Katsuki Bakugou, both former students of UA high school, had just returned home after a long day of... well, whatever it was that ghosts did in their free time.

Their attention was suddenly drawn to a faint whispering coming from down the street. Curious, they floated silently towards the source of the sound.

As they rounded the corner, they saw a group of their former classmates huddled together in the shadows, their voices hushed and urgent.

"Are you sure it was them?" one of their classmates whispered.

"Yeah, it was definitely them," another replied, her voice shaking.

"They weren't supposed to see us, though."

"Well, what do we do now?"

Izuku and Katsuki exchanged glances, their ghostly forms fading into the shadows even more. They had known that their former classmates were up to something sinister, but they never expected to be caught so easily. They had been planning on confronting their enemies, not hiding from them.

The group of classmates didn't seem to notice their presence yet, and the two boys took advantage of this opportunity to eavesdrop further. They heard names being mentioned, plans being made. It seemed that their deaths weren't accidental after all. Someone had been trying to kill them.

Anger and determination welled up inside Izuku and Katsuki. They knew they had to get closer, to find out who was responsible for their demise. But they couldn't risk revealing themselves just yet. They continued to float silently through the shadows, inching closer to the group with every passing moment.

As they drew nearer, they heard more details about the plan. Their classmates were discussing how they had poisoned their food and how they had framed them for the theft of a valuable artifact from the school. It was clear that they were trying to cover up their tracks.

Izuku's heart raced with anger as he listened to the conspiracy unfold. He turned to Katsuki, his eyes blazing with determination.

"We can't let them get away with this," he whispered. "We have to make them pay for what they've done."

Katsuki nodded in agreement, his muscles tensing beneath his ghostly form. "They're going to try and frame us again, but this time we'll be ready for them."

Their plan was simple yet effective. They would split up, with Izuku going after the group's leader and Katsuki taking out the rest of the members. They would meet back at the spot where they first overheard the conversation in an hour.

Izuku nodded in agreement, then turned to face the group of classmates. With a ghostly whisper, he muttered, "Let's do this." He floated away, disappearing into the night. Katsuki followed suit, vanishing into the shadows with a swish of air.

Meanwhile, the group of classmates continued their conversation, unaware of the danger that was now lurking nearby. The leader, a boy named Todoroki, smirked to himself. He was confident that they had covered their tracks well enough, and that Izuku and Katsuki were nothing more than figments of their imagination. Little did he know, the two ghosts were closing in on him.

As Izuku floated closer, he noticed that Todoroki was standing alone beneath a street lamp, deep in thought. The perfect opportunity, he thought. He materialized behind the boy, his cold hands wrapping around his neck. With a ghostly hiss, he began to choke him.